highest lvl, most trophies

Twig1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be an elitist prick, but somehow I look down on people that play videogames 10+ hours a day, 7 days a week. I just have a natural dislike for laziness and non-productivity, I guess. I won't sugarcoat it. I just think that's downright disgusting.

If you work/go to school 8 hours a day, then come home and spend all your time on videogames (providing you're single, no kids or anything), then I see no problem. If you work 50 hours during the week, then play games in the weekends by yourself or with friends - no problem.

If you don't work, don't go to school, are of legal age and sit at home playing games all day, seemingly uninterested in getting at least a part time job? If you have a family or a friend circle that you neglect because of videogames? If you lose grades or miss work because of games? Please stop breathing. That's my oxygen you're consuming there, parasite. Hand it over.

I must be an elitist prick, but somehow I look down on people that play videogames 10+ hours a day, 7 days a week. I just have a natural dislike for laziness and non-productivity, I guess. I won't sugarcoat it. I just think that's downright disgusting.

If you work/go to school 8 hours a day, then come home and spend all your time on videogames (providing you're single, no kids or anything), then I see no problem. If you work 50 hours during the week, then play games in the weekends by yourself or with friends - no problem.

If you don't work, don't go to school, are of legal age and sit at home playing games all day, seemingly uninterested in getting at least a part time job? If you have a family or a friend circle that you neglect because of videogames? If you lose grades or miss work because of games? Please stop breathing. That's my oxygen you're consuming there, parasite. Hand it over.

Don't take this the wrong way, although I know you will. But you fit into this category as do I. You have as almost as many trophies as I do, so I don't see how you can critize others when you are describing yourself.

Edit: BTW I don't disagree with your statement though. I have issues as well with people who can't get off there asses and get a job.

Edited by chucknorris078

Well, this thread has wandered rather far off-topic. Yes, lazy people suck. I do not envy their video game accolades, but they only hurt themselves.

Anywho, I think PSN really needs to give us leaderboards because any online ranking is unproven unless somebody has every member on their friends list and checks it that way. Any system based on honesty will have somebody try taking advantage of it. No offense to anybody here, but I don't know you all from Adam.

Yeah I thought I had no life until I saw him, now my my life doesn't look so bland. Do me a favor ask him if has a job or has moved out of his parents house yet? LoL

my bad he is a level 12

an yes he has a job

i am almost a level 9 an maybe played well under 20 hrs total this past few weeks

my bad he is a level 12

an yes he has a job

i am almost a level 9 an maybe played well under 20 hrs total this past few weeks

Dammmmmmmmmmnnnnn!! Defensive. What are you sleeping with the guy or something? I didn't say he didn't have a lot of trophies, just currious where he finds all the time. Oh and congrats on being almost to level 9 with under 20 hours played in the last week. You want a cookie.:D Edit: Oh and I don't consider working under 8 hours a day a real job either, lazzy azzesss! Let's get back on topic!!

Edited by chucknorris078

Yeah like I said before beating games in 2-3 days doesn't impress me, all it means is A)no real job, B) No family or someone to care for, C) No sex life. If playing 24 hours is his cup of coffee so be it, what ever feeds his addiction. I'm going to get some ass, ttyl.

Edit: I used to be just like him when I played on the 360 but when i told people i was # 1,2,3,4,etc. on the leaderboards in the world all it did was made me look like the biggest loser. The only reason I play for trophies now is to gauge completing the game nothing more nothing less. I guess I like to enjoy games that is all. How can you enjoy a game in 2-3 days???

Edited by chucknorris078

KingOfAllGames is such a no lifer, he was in the cod4 top 10 with an unbelivable amount of days played.

Maybe he has some sort of serious disease or maybe both his legs got amputated and he has got nothing better to do then play video games all day.

Just a thought...

Don't take this the wrong way, although I know you will. But you fit into this category as do I. You have as almost as many trophies as I do, so I don't see how you can critize others when you are describing yourself.

Edit: BTW I don't disagree with your statement though. I have issues as well with people who can't get off there asses and get a job.

I work 60-70 hours a week, 52 weeks a year. :p I travel for my work, so I spend all my time in motels, hotels and temporary apartments which is why I have nothing better to do in the evenings but play games and watch movies.

My post criticized those that don't work, don't go to school and just sit there all day playing games. Then especially those that purposely neglect work, family and school for games.

Why are people getting so fixilated over situations like this. Just because someone has alot of trophies or plays alot of games doesn't mean they are useless.

I play games alot, but hey only 166 trophies what does it mean at the end of the day? Nothing.

I don't go to school... nor do I work. However i'm an external student (i.e don't need a teacher to study. Imo they only get in my way.)

Edited by Cruel_Assassin