maybe more trophies thursday

NewYork214

Hopefully we'll be seeing a Warhawk (confirmed by the games director) and Uncharted (just my wishful thinking!) patch very soon :)

Obviously I hope all games are patched so everyone can enjoy Trophy-goodness :)

Hopefully we'll be seeing a Warhawk (confirmed by the games director) and Uncharted (just my wishful thinking!) patch very soon :)

Obviously I hope all games are patched so everyone can enjoy Trophy-goodness :)

uncharted has been confirmed to get an update in the near future for trophies.

Patches aren't released on the PS Store - they're released whenever the dev decides to release them, and will be downloaded once you start up the game (provided the patch has been released!)

I just thought I'd clear that up.

Just like on the Xbox 360 then ^^^, I'm glad to hear that.

I do believe games will be getting patches anytime soon now, developers will be aware of the significance Trophys will bring and will want to make the most of it straight away.

The devs knew this was happening, I would not be surprised if they start releasing patches even as soon as tom. They always have something up there sleeves.

That's what I was thinking..

They knew this was coming, and honestly, I am suprised things have not been moving quicker.

I don't know, maybe I am being impatient..:D

That's what I was thinking..

They knew this was coming, and honestly, I am suprised things have not been moving quicker.

I don't know, maybe I am being impatient..:D

I'm with ya there. I'm sure the developers knew about this long before it was even a rumor to the general public. They could have had a patch ready to go by the time 2.4 was released. Also, the list of 8 or 9 (or however many it was) confirmed upcoming titles to have trophies is ridiculous in my opinion. Any game released after today should them. How long could it possibly delay development? I'd rather wait an extra week or two for a game with built in trophies rather than buy a game, play it for a while and then have to start over when a patch comes out.

I'm with ya there. I'm sure the developers knew about this long before it was even a rumor to the general public. They could have had a patch ready to go by the time 2.4 was released. Also, the list of 8 or 9 (or however many it was) confirmed upcoming titles to have trophies is ridiculous in my opinion. Any game released after today should them. How long could it possibly delay development? I'd rather wait an extra week or two for a game with built in trophies rather than buy a game, play it for a while and then have to start over when a patch comes out.

IMO, the devs of games like COD4, MGS4, and GTA4 OWE the gamers trophies for due to the vast amount of sales on those games.

Honestly, I think any company not putting trophies on their games is lacking common sense and quite possibly loss of sales.

Trophies are going to have a HUGE impact my game purchases :cool:

IMO, the devs of games like COD4, MGS4, and GTA4 OWE the gamers trophies for due to the vast amount of sales on those games.

Honestly, I think any company not putting trophies on their games is lacking common sense and quite possibly loss of sales.

Trophies are going to have a HUGE impact my game purchases :cool:

This is true Achievements have gaven birth to other ressons to buy games and wather good or not has Up diffent game sells

With the Trophie system brings this to PS3 and as Update news has stated that Sony isnt forceing them put them in the games so this could make or break some games *such as Crappy Movie games* so for Money they be stupid not add them

I'm pretty sure I also read somewhere that it only takes a developer like a half a day or maybe only up to a full day to put "Achievements" into 360 games, so "Trophies" should be no different. It's all up to the devs to get the ball rolling on this. It doesn't take much time or effort and will only boost sales and replay-value of almost every single title that supports 'em. So hurry up already and start patchin' our damn PS3 games already, devs! LOL