Can I get trophies offline?

yungfresh21

To get any trophy patches for games, though, you'll need to be connected to the Internet when starting up the game, so it can download and install the update with the patch.

But yes, for games already patched with trophies, or games with trophies already... trophies can be attained offline.

Definitely, but you need to connect your PS3 with the internet for your trophy list to be synchronised with the Sony server and for them to become visible in your PSN profile. But you can do that once a week or so at home as well.

As long as the game is patched (and has an offlinge mode, of course) you can go on your trophy hunt at work.

Better play games like this at home - I can't play Stardust on the TV as well. I keep dieing because I don't see some small enemy. Especialls those red things are tricks. But when I play the game over the 3 meter big screen I can hardly miss anything. Stuff like Battlefield work on the TV as well, but I always make the best headsots in the basement with my "special equipment" :D

• 1 year later...