Sony To Offer European Gamers 12 Deals This Christmas

wazzpey

The deals start on Saturday, but only last two days each.

Last December SCEE offered a “12 Deals Of Christmas” promotion, in which every two days a new deal would appear, remain for two days, then vanish. The results were somewhat varied, but there were definitely a couple of bargains to be had.

This year they’re repeating the program, which kicks off on Saturday with the first offer, and then will rotate every two days after that as per last year.

No clues are given as to what the deals will consist of, but they’re all PlayStation Store-based and – quite possibly – will also include Plus discounts on top of the deals themselves. It’s likely that some of the deals will be for the PS Vita, too, so fingers crossed for some crackers.

Sony To Offer European Gamers 12 Deals This Christmas

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official link:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8065/8229598088_bdcc2e1f80.jpg

"Hi everyone! With Christmas just around the corner, ’tis the season to be jolly! Now you have 12 extra special reasons to celebrate as the 12 Deals of Christmas makes its return to PlayStation Store.

Starting on 1st December 2012, PlayStation Store will feature 12 incredible deals for you to unwrap. You will only be able to redeem each deal from PlayStation Store for a period of 48 hours and then they vanish, quicker than a Christmas pudding!

Just like the presents under your tree, we are going to keep these deals under wraps until it’s time for them to be opened. So make sure you keep checking PlayStation Store to find out what the latest amazing deal is. We’ll also update this Blog post every time a deal is added.

Don’t miss out on some great one-time offers – take a sledge ride over to PlayStation Store and treat yourself to a few extra presents this festive season. Enjoy!"

The 12 deals of Christmas! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

Edited by Pabs_85

Looking at the games that were offered last year, I'm not too sure I'm going to jump on anything. The majority of last year's discounts ended up being free for PS+ members at some point this year. Guess it just depends on what's offered, but I'm not holding my breath. :-/

Yeah that also happens on the US side.

I wish they would give a heads up for this crap for the US store. I read all this upcoming stuff on the EU blog...then they shaft us on the US blog...I dont care about what content...I just want to know what the plan is. I am sick about reading Dev Diaries for games that arent that good...ugh just a rant..

I agree 1 more day until december & still no news.

1. december offer:

The 12 Deals of Christmas! – PlayStation.Blog.Europe

I have about 2 months left of my subscribtion so if I buy this deal will it then expand my subscribtion so I have 5 months left?

Yes, it will get added to your remaining time.

Argh, I was expecting a game. I hope there will be 1 or 2 free games besides discounts.