Most Coveted Platinums?

GLiMpZe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEAVY RAIN is a must have platinum. It's a unique game that was awesome throughout. I also think Gran Turismo 5 people should have as it's a game that really takes skill and dedication to complete.

As for coveted platinums, I don't really know. Many games (P)'s are highly sort after.

Edited by Harry94_

All of the hard trophies are coveted so i believe that games like NGS2, GT5, Warhawk, Lost Planet 2, etc... are all coveted.

As for must haves i'd say that any game that is REALLY good deserves to be platinumed and is a must have for me, so i'd say games like Uncharted, GOW3, Heavy Rain though they are easy plats, they are all must haves for any gamer out there.

Catherine and Dark Souls are also must haves just because they are awesome and my favorite PS3 games but since they are not so easy i didn't mention em' before. :p

Edited by xneoangel

The most sought after platinums are the ones that are the easiest. People go after Hannah Montana and the like.

The platinums people want but they're too hard? Depends on the person. I want World at War and GTA IV, but it's not going to happen.

People should go for Heavy Rain. It's one of very few games where the platinum actually increases the game experience. This is by encouraging you to replay it to get the different endings.

Personally, the GT5 platinum was my most coveted by far. Now that I have it, I can tell that no other will ever surpass it for me.

I also have huge respect for the players who platinumed SF4 and SSF4.

Several platinums deemed as hard but not impossible can be really fun, such as the Dead Space 2 for example.

Far Cry 2 or Lost Planet 2...

Those kind of games that a user dedicates hundreds and hundreds of hours to are simply mind blowing. When a user has the platinum for a game like that I'm super impressed (and jealous) at the same time.

I have a buddy on my PSN who platted Far Cry 2. I'm still wondering why he put himself through that pain.

Every hard platinium is a coveted one. I mean, everyone can get easy plats. But it takes real skill (gran turismo 5) or true dedication (White Knight Chronicles) to get them.

Yea my bro is a hardcore Gran Turismo 5 guy and he just needs one trophy (hard ass hell to get trophy he says) to plat the game. My most difficult plat (I think) was Demon's Souls.

Think a lot of trophy hunters covet the next platinum... Whether it be Star Ocean or Hannah Montana lol.

I covet my GT5, GTA IV, Red Dead, Uncharted Series, Heavy Rain, and God of War series platinums. Because I had fun playing the games. Some were much easier to obtain than others, but all of them were worth it once that plat pings. Now if only I would stop being lazy and get the Wipeout HD online trophies I would add that one too :think: