Restoring Trophies....HELP!!

TyPiece

So I recently backed up my PS3 data and did a restore. It didn't come out perfectly. I've completed the Assassins Creed Revalations storyline and the in-game menu shows this. My trophies are not registering as completed. I've tried to go and replay the DNA sequences but it still doesn't register as completed.

HELP!! I dont want to play the whole game over!

PS....Ive tried deleting the game data and updates and reinstalling, no change.

So I recently backed up my PS3 data and did a restore. It didn't come out perfectly. I've completed the Assassins Creed Revalations storyline and the in-game menu shows this. My trophies are not registering as completed. I've tried to go and replay the DNA sequences but it still doesn't register as completed.

Did you sync your trophies before backing up your ps3 datas?

I really defies anything I can think of. All my MW3 trophies, which I played after AC were in tact. Like I said the game itself shows everything completed, and Ive earned more trophies. Hopefully they show up and if not..........Im still adding them to PS3T checklist Xp

I have a similar situation but with AC: Brotherhood.

On my Fat PS3, I almost Platinumed it, missing 2 trophies and had all DLC trophies. I synche that a long time ago, you can see it in my Trophy Cards.

When I transferred my data to my new Slim PS3. AC: Brotherhood everything fine except the DLC trophies, its says I didn't unlock a single one.

very vague.

what exactly doesn't show? is the game in the trophy list? does it have other trophies unlocked? did you sync the latest trophies succesfully? are the trophies shown on sony's servers? etc...

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/Assassins-Creed-Revelations/TyPiece

Edited by Jaytech

oh yeah....I cant access the last two Desmonds Journey missions either because of it. WTF?

you should not be posting so much. just edit your last message and add the new message in the same post

Sounds like a "tough luck" situation, as everyone (should) know that you sync the trophies. ALways.

good luck. like people have said, put the disc in to get a 0% on the trophy, then sync.

Another idea, redo it all. Assassins creed was a fun game

• 1 year later...

Have the same problem with Sengoku Basara HD Collection after upgrading from a 60 GB Fat model to a 320 1st Gen Slim model. Haven't checked other games, but it reset all my trophies for the game after trying to play. Thankfully, I synced my trophies minutes prior to playing. I have yet to try re-syncing to restore the trophies. I'll try to update after I try to say whether or not it worked.

I've had similar situations when my Phatty YLOD on me. A few trophies i completed had disappeared and had to re-do them. The good thing though was i always make a gang of saves when playing fairly long games. So, i was able to back up a few hours and replay what i already had did to unlock the trophies, again. Hopefully you have previous saves, so you can go back and grab them quickly again?

Word to the wise, make multiple saves and put the on thumb sticks and the ps cloud with games you would feel gutted if something wrong happens. Something i've always done. Guess i'm a little paranoid until the game's 100% complete. Take it from me, i'm on my 7th ps3. 3 actually bought, and 4 refurbs.

Thankfully I got the trophies restored using suggestions from others. I loaded the game while signed in and it loaded the trophies synced instead of the reset list. I synced again to make sure and another game in the HD collection that had reset was restored as well.

I suppose it's wise to just play a game online, if possible, the first time you load it after a transfer. Maybe doing so will prevent this from happening.