psn names

the grimm

You can but I wouldn't recommend it. Imagine if you played online and everyone knew your name. Kinda awkward. You can do what I did and use your first and middle initial and then your last name or any kind of variety like that.

yea but i gone meke new acc only for platinum trophie-games. and need good name but fiend no. so i tought on my name but yea as everyone knows me name its realy awkward xp

You know what I would do? Keep this account and not start over. Its just a name. Why throw all those trophies away you've earned for a name change?

no i would keep this one but use it for playing online on bbc2 and later on bf3. and i got 5 plats thats takes not much time to do it all over e

My first name is in my PSN ID. So you know my first name. If I met you on the street and we greeted each other I would tell you my first name. I don't think it's a big deal if you want to. It's not like you are using your password, bank account number, mother's maiden name or SSN. But if you don't want people to know your name, then don't. It's all personal preference.

My first name is in my PSN ID. So you know my first name. If I met you on the street and we greeted each other I would tell you my first name. I don't think it's a big deal if you want to. It's not like you are using your password, bank account number, mother's maiden name or SSN. But if you don't want people to know your name, then don't. It's all personal preference.

yea but i dont think that i use my real name xp but do you know a good name for a trophie hunter

I think it's fine using your first name. But sometimes you see people with their name and their full date of birth afterwards which I wouldn't feel comfortable with.

No.3 on the leaderboard is an example: PS3 Trophy Leaderboard - YourGamerCards.net

thx. but idk to use my real name. i just dnt find any good name, so thats the reason to use my rael name

yea bur i only gone use my first name

There's nothing wrong with using you're first name. As BreadSkin stated though, it would suck to lose all of your trophies over your psn name. I did it once so I shouldn't talk, but I only had 1 platinum on my old name where you'd have a lot more to lose.

There's nothing wrong with using you're first name. As BreadSkin stated though, it would suck to lose all of your trophies over your psn name. I did it once so I shouldn't talk, but I only had 1 platinum on my old name where you'd have a lot more to lose.

got a prob. i used my real name and every thing that i tryed is in use allready.... so i need a verry good name. i got 5plats thay are verry easy so thats not my prob.

does somebody wanne help?? i play 4 trophies and play on bbc2 and later on bf3 i like guns, trophies. i need a name that means somthing. like the grimm is 4 online kill all the people and reap everybody. but i need a good name to use in bf3 game and 1 4 trophie hunting