Ps1 Ps2 or Ps3 your favourite?

Your favourite playstation system  

511 members have voted

1. 1. Your favourite playstation system

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS3, the only great game i remember playing on the PS2 was Bully. I didn't play games that much when i had a PS1 and 2. PS3 is where i started gaming a lot more, plus it has some of my all time favorite games like Metal Gear Solid 4, Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2.

surely you enjoy the most up to date model as long as it has no major flaws with it dont you? ok there are some people that have grown up with certain consoles and have become attached to them, but overall, most people on here would chose to play a ps3 over a ps1 or a n64 or sega megadrive or however far you want to go back.

its just because everything has improved since then and i expect when the ps4 is released (in however long it takes them to find a way to improve on the ps3) then i expect everyone will grow to love that console more than this one. its just how it works.

PS3. Why? Because it's got trophy support!

Getting trophies in games is so great because if I want that platinum trophy I'd have to play a game on the hardest difficulty and do stuff that I would not do otherwise if I play the game just to play and enjoy it. For example..

When I play an RPG, I'd try and do all I could before I finish it. The quest itself would be enough fun for me so once I finish it, that's it. Done! No more. Next!

Because of trophies, I fought this stupid turtle about a couple hundred times in Final Fantasy 13 just so I could complete my items collection. Or in Cross Edge where I would collect all these freakin' components just so I could craft weapons I NEVER EVER used. I miss these games..

Trophies!

Ps2 ; I have played the Ps1 before , but the Ps2 was the first console that lured me into console gaming. I only bought sports game for it , but now I have expanded my genres of video games. The NBA live games on the Ps2 is why I voted for it b/c those NBA games were pure fun. They still are pure fun when I play the old NBA live games made on the Ps2.

PS3, but it has to be THIS kind of PS3:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_0542.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_0541.jpg

Can't beat being able to play 3 generations worth of great titles all on one machine. :D

60 gig phat! 10 pounds of muscles. the scratches on it's front side are badges of honor, the 3 year old dust in it's fans is only comparable to the most manly chesthair, and it's multiple cardreaders and superior amount of USB ports are intended only for the finest among gamers. perfect for people who like to enjoy a PS2 game from time to time.

this studly device, people. makes a 320 gig PS3 slim look like a baby's first computer. they don't make those anymore.

Edited by SIE

I voted for PS2. The catalog for PS2 is just incredible. PS3 is a better console technologically, but is closer to it's competition. The PS2 competition was a freakin' joke, GameCube and Xbox were horrible by comparison.

I totally agree with you. The game library for the PS2 was amazing. It's also incredible that they're still making games for it. The most recent PS2 game I bought was Ratchet: Deadlocked. I bought this game just 3 months ago because it was only $10. It's still a great console and I play it too, but I still play my PS3 more.