Birth By Sleep Pre-Order Gamestop vs. Amazon & Bundle vs. Single

If you're gonna pre-order Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I would suggest buying this from GameStop, the only benefit on Amazon is the $10 game credit towards your next game purchase, which is useful for PSN or XBLA games. lol. but if u pre-order it from Gamestop.com u get a pair of Birth by Sleep style cover plates for yur PSP and it's GUARANTEED you'll get the game on it's RELEASE DATE. and if u don't get the game the day it comes out, they will refund your shipping charge.

Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Sony PSP

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/images/bonus/KHBBS_decal_bonusLG.jpg

also, don NOT buy the bundle, the Birth By Sleep style PSP with the game, it's a rip-off. If a new PSP is around the price of $150, and the game is $40, and the bundle is $200, then they are charging u $10 extra for the bundle. it would be cheaper to just get the game and system separately.

Yea, i looking in to it, since i really want to play this game, but 10 dollars is really not a crime, cause you really dont know what else you may get in the box.

As another poster said Off-topic, Other Sony Consoles or as Mendel once before said Nowhere. Since nowhere cant happen the other two is better unless the title is changed and this gets shipped to off-topic.

This thread is more about you comparing Gamestop and Amazon on their prices for a system & games.

Get your Facts Straight TC a new PSP 3000 from Gamestop is 169.99 and KH:BBS is 39.99, so you save 10 dollars by buying the bundle.

You get more by buying the bundle then just the system alone.

This Sony PSP 3000 KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack includes the following items:

• PSP-3000 system (Mystic Silver)
  • AC power cord
  • AC adaptor
  • Battery pack
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep
  • 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo
  • Movie voucher

Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 GameStop Exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP

Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 Core Pack - Sony PSP

Edited by GODCHILD1020

If you're gonna pre-order Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep I would suggest buying this from GameStop, the only benefit on Amazon is the $10 game credit towards your next game purchase, which is useful for PSN or XBLA games. lol. but if u pre-order it from Gamestop.com u get a pair of Birth by Sleep style cover plates for yur PSP and it's GUARANTEED you'll get the game on it's RELEASE DATE. and if u don't get the game the day it comes out, they will refund your shipping charge.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GameStop doesn't guarantee shit. You'd better get to the store super early to make sure they don't sell your preorder to some walk-in off the street. On the other hand Amazon does guarantee you will get it on release day by offering release date delivery, and $10 off a future game is way better than some tacky battery covers you won't even be looking at.

Overall though, the best deal available for this game is the "don't buy it" deal where you save $40. If you've played one Square Enix game you've played them all: boys that look like girls and have stupid clothes and hair, girls that look like boys with tits and have stupid clothes and hair, a plot that makes no sense, and combat that's boring. And the good bits don't start until way too many hours into the game, if you think the games can have good bits in the first place (I don't, this is SE after all).

GameStop doesn't guarantee shit. You'd better get to the store super early to make sure they don't sell your preorder to some walk-in off the street. On the other hand Amazon does guarantee you will get it on release day by offering release date delivery, and $10 off a future game is way better than some tacky battery covers you won't even be looking at.

Overall though, the best deal available for this game is the "don't buy it" deal where you save $40. If you've played one Square Enix game you've played them all: boys that look like girls and have stupid clothes and hair, girls that look like boys with tits and have stupid clothes and hair, a plot that makes no sense, and combat that's boring. And the good bits don't start until way too many hours into the game, if you think the games can have good bits in the first place (I don't, this is SE after all).

I literally printed out your comment and wiped my ass with it.

plus I found a video that proves u wrong about SE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfWB51ZUFqg&feature=sub]YouTube- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Official Gamescom Trailer [HD][/ame]

Edited by oversoul53

I literally printed out your comment and wiped my ass with it.

plus I found a video that proves u wrong about SE

YouTube- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Official Gamescom Trailer [HD]

That Deus Ex video would be worth something, except...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Release Information for PC - GameFAQs

It's not a Square Enix game, it's an Edios Montreal game. Developer =/= publisher. Square Enix isn't making this one, so it's not going to be the same game Square Enix keeps making over and over and over and over.

So I, in turn, printed out your comment and wiped my ass with it. :)

Edited by mjc0961

That Deus Ex video would be worth something, except...

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Release Information for PC - GameFAQs

It's not a Square Enix game, it's an Edios Montreal game. Developer =/= publisher. Square Enix isn't making this one, so it's not going to be the same game Square Enix keeps making over and over and over and over.

So I, in turn, printed out your comment and wiped my ass with it. :)

HOW TO SPOT A TROLL: a troll can generally be found posting negative comments on threads, statuses, and videos that contains a topic they have no interest in, and therefore have no business looking at. They will proceed to post something negative and/or hurtful in an attempt to anger the fans of said topic. There is no beneficial or rational reason for doing this, other than pure loneliness and/or lack of intelligence.

these are facts.

In other words, you rather have your games shallow and brainless, like the games in your trophy card and your age indicate.

You must be a very boring person to hang out with.

In other words, you rather have your games shallow and brainless, like the games in your trophy card and your age indicate.

You must be a very boring person to hang out with.

square enix havent made any good games lately, FF (whichever it is, I stopped counting at X) sucked balls. the only reason I like them is because they own eidos and because of KH 1& 2, but since they are not making a third I dont care. and you cant say make psp games before, just release a ps3 KH game instead of making pointless DS and PSP games... and mjc has been commenting both good and bad comments and has a pretty good taste in games, I dont see your game trophy (hannah montana?)

square enix havent made any good games lately, FF (whichever it is, I stopped counting at X) sucked balls. the only reason I like them is because they own eidos and because of KH 1& 2, but since they are not making a third I dont care. and you cant say make psp games before, just release a ps3 KH game instead of making pointless DS and PSP games... and mjc has been commenting both good and bad comments and has a pretty good taste in games, I dont see your game trophy (hannah montana?)

Maybe if you limit yourself to consoles (you would be a fool if you did) then Square is crap yes. But I got lots of fun games from Square Enix the past years for my DS and PSP. I can't say the same about Bioware and Bethesda who've been developing crappy RPGs, specifically made for console players and that is NOT good.

Seriously, I'm a fan of both JRPGs and WRPGs, but both genres are going downhill fast.

And pointless PSP/DS games? You clearly don't know what you're talking about. BBS is the most important KH game thus far. If you don't want to get that game, forget about KH3 because you won't understand the slightest bit of it. I also don't see why you would want a KH3, KH2 is one of the worst sequels I've ever played to be honest and it's the worst game of the series. In fact, I think it's complete trash.

And that little boy? Good taste in games? I had to cringe when I saw RDR, GTA IV, Killzone 2, Infamous and more of that kind. If anything he's just some the kind who likes mainstream games and those people tend to have little to no experience even if they think they do.

Edited by Royco

I don't think KH2 is that bad. Though I agree with Birth By Sleep being better. I guess that means you played the Japanese version as well, Royco?

I also agree with RPGs as a whole going downhill... somewhat. I too am a fan of JRPGs and WRPGs (I even play some MMORPGs) and the big companies aren't making the quality RPGs we used to know. You're 100 % right with that. But the smaller companies, the ones people barely heard about, still make worthwhile RPGs IMO. The games they create get overlooked by the masses.