Playing MGS Peace walker online?

Is it possible to play MGS peace walker with other players from arround the World like you do with Online games on PS3?

i got peace walker a while ago, Connected my PS3 Account up to my PSP, and been trying to find matches, I doubt anyone has the game in my area but i cant find anyone.

So is it actualy possible to play with people long distance that you have never met before on this game? Or do you have to be close to some one else playing it?

well, assuming you have a wired internet connection with your ps3, you could download an application called 'adhoc party' from the PSN store (on ps3). it uses the ps3's wifi to tunnel the connection to other people using the application, basically tricking the psp into thinking there's other psps in the room, when its actually just the ps3. more popular with stuff like monster hunter, but there are definitely people playing peace walker.

the catch is of course, that you need to use a wired connection, since the application requires all use of the wifi hardware in your ps3. if you only have a wifi connection, or you have a rare ps3 model that doesn't have wifi, this wont work :/