XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 04-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #131
Metdevil

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoLedah View Post
Hmm, I wonder what will happen to FFX "remake" or "remaster" then.

They seem too busy with FFXIII-2's DLCs, then they're pending on making XIII-versus

Jeez lol
Because these big-name companies only have one team working on any one project at any given time, right?
I think my wife might try and kill me if I bought a second Vita just for Ad-hoc trophies.
Metdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:31 PM   #132
Cetra

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTURNER1985 View Post
I'd love a remake, however i know it will never happen, i'd even be happy with a VII-2 though with the way the FF series is going it would be a huge disappointment! Soooo.... went down hill since that game however i still have the urge to play and complete them all!
In 2008 Square Enix said the Compilation's final will be something different, so not Crisis Core. These, which were the words to show that it is not over yet, Sephiroth's words and Genesis return show that there will be a sequel. And even though it is not necessary I would like a remake as well. So if it comes too I know who is going to buy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsFuruba View Post
...But Personally, I'd Like To See A Final Fantasy VIII Remake...
With that Happy Ending Final Fantasy VIII has one of the most perfect Happy Endings in Final Fantasy. However I would also like a sequel - a sequel, not a remake. I would like to see a remake of Final Fantasy VI. That does not mean that I would not buy the remake of Final Fantasy VIII. I simply prefer a remake of Final Fantasy VI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalSiN View Post
Unless they add trophies. That's all they would really need to do for a remake. Everything else about the game is fine the way it is.
This should be the Trophy List:

Platinum Trophy:

The Promised Land - Collect all Trophies of Final Fantasy VII Reborn.

The Planet dies, Cloud! - Start a new Game. (Bronze)
Chasing the Man with the Black Cape - Leave Midgar. (Bronze)
As powerful as Sephiroth - Kill a Midgar Zolom the first time you cross the swamps. (Silver)
Can you hear the Cry of the Planet? - Finish the Forgotten Capital scenario. (Bronze)
Now bow before your Master! - Arrive at the Northern Crater for the first time. (Bronze)
The Fall of the Giant - Finish the Sister Ray scenario. (Bronze)
Tell me what you cherish most - Arrive at the Northern Crater. (Bronze)
The Calamity from the Sky - Destroy JENOVA's true form. (Bronze)
Birth of a God - face Sephiroth for the final battle. (Silver)
The Fallen One - Defeat Sephiroth. (Silver)
Peace - Finish Final Fantasy VII Reborn im Normal Mode. (Silver)

Can you see the Smile of the Planet? - Finish Final Fantasy VII Reborn in Hard Mode (Gold)

The Star of Wutai - Yuffie joins your team. (Bronze)
Sleeping Sins - Vincent joins your team. (Bronze)
Lady's Man - Persuade Don Corneo to choose Claudia. (Silver)
This is MY Villa! - Buy "Villa Cloud" (Bronze)
Interrupted by Fireworks - Date Aerith and Tifa. (Bronze)
Wild Nights - Date Yuffie. (Bronze)
Something very special - Date Barret. (Silber)
You're my living Legacy ... - Remember Zack's sacrifice. (Bronze)

Really only Childhood Friends? - See the longest version of Cloud's and Tifa's talk before they return to fight Sephiroth. (Gold)

Fort Defender - Defend Fort Condor in all scenarios and get all rewards. (Silver)
For the Family! - Finish the Wutai scenario with Yuffie and defeat all the Wutai gods. (Bronze)
Sealed Legends - Obtain the Materia Knights of the Round Table. (Silver)
The Gift of the Cetra - Collect every Materia at least once. (Silver)
MASTER Mind - MASTER every Materia at least once (Silver)
Limit Breaker - Learn all LIMIT Breaks. (Silver)
Note: This includes Aerith's Great Gospel.
Good, better, ultimate - Get all 8 Ultimate Weapons. (Silver)
Wark! Wark! - Breed the legendary golden Ocean Chocobo. (Silver)
The Joy of Travellung - Help the Kalm Traveller to start his journey. (Silver)
Sky Fight - Destroy the Ultimate WEAPON. (Bronze)

For my Gem Box - Destroy the Ruby WEAPON. (Gold)

Green Terror - Destroy the Emerald WEAPON. (Gold)

Deep Dive - Destroy the Emerald WEAPON while having the "Underwater" Materia equipped. (Bronze)
Reason: This way posers don't get both trophies if they decide to defeat it without the Materia the first time.

Divine Slayer - Defeat Sephiroth during the final battle in Hard Mode with a perfect Omnislash (Gold)
Explanation: In Hard Mode you would need to press buttons for Cloud's Omnislash while dueling Sephiroth. This way it would be a real duel cause Sephiroth would block Cloud's attacks and could only be defeated with a perfect Omnislash.

Hidden Trophies:

- As powerful as Sephiroth?
- Something very special
- Really only Childhood Friends?
- Fort Defender
- MASTER Mind
- Deep Dive
- Divine Slayer

Of course their could be many trophies for the Gold Saucer, for example. But I did not want to make such. And Enemy Skills, for example. But even though it is not a traditional MASTER Materia you would need to at least learn all Enemy Skills at least once for "MASTER Mind". Only then you would be able to get the trophy. And of course you would also need the "Underwater" materia, for example, which is also MASTERed from the beginning.

There are so many options. But those are the ones I really want.

Last edited by Cetra; 05-01-2012 at 04:02 PM.
Cetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:55 AM   #133
gunny

No Final Fantasy VII Remake Until Original Has Been Topped -- Square Enix CEO -- Andriasang.com

Quote:
Square Enix CEO Yoichi Wada gave today a specific condition on when we'll get a remake of Final Fantasy VII.

During the Q&A session of the company's annual shareholder's briefing (transcribed here), Wada was asked the expected question about the much wanted remake. His response was something to the effect of, we'll make a Final Fantasy VII remake once we've made a Final Fantasy game that exceeds the quality of FFVII.
But it can't be done according to mjc. lol

RESISTANCE 2 - 10,000 kills:
10006/10,000

IT. IS. DONE.

gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM   #134
MMDE
Banned

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
Yeah, probably won't ever happen with the current people in charge over there.
I wish Mistwalker would make a PS3 game!

Last edited by MMDE; 06-26-2012 at 09:45 AM.
MMDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:53 AM   #135
NY_Madness

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Cool now there is pretty much no chance of us getting one during our lifetime...I hope they atleast keep their promise on the FFX remake, I've been wanting that game really bad.

Currently Boosting:
Red Dead Redemption, Dark Souls 2
Alien Breed 2 & 3

Last edited by NY_Madness; 06-26-2012 at 04:02 PM.
NY_Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #136
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny View Post
But it can't be done according to mjc. lol
See, this is what I was talking about in that other thread. Your cute little picture applies to you far better than it does to me.

BTW, FF7 has been topped by shitloads of games. They should just stick to their guns and reaffirm that it would cost them way too much to make and thus aren't doing it. The truth always beats these shitty excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Sterling
Tattooing the name "PS Vita" on my unimpressive penis would be more promotion than what Sony's given the system.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:44 AM   #137
dcdfan

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
See, this is what I was talking about in that other thread. Your cute little picture applies to you far better than it does to me.

BTW, FF7 has been topped by shitloads of games. They should just stick to their guns and reaffirm that it would cost them way too much to make and thus aren't doing it. The truth always beats these shitty excuses.
...boy, you're grumpy today, happy birthday nevertheless...
dcdfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #138
gunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
What are you on about now?

Quote:
Sounds to me like he just said what I told you all those times ago. It can be done, perhaps not to the extent that the tech demo showed, but it sure as well can easily be done.

RESISTANCE 2 - 10,000 kills:
10006/10,000

IT. IS. DONE.

Last edited by gunny; 06-26-2012 at 12:03 PM.
gunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #139
Zyzxx

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5

Translation: "Give us all your money on one of our shitty games so the sales surpass FFVII. THEN GIVE US YOUR MONEY AGAIN FOR THE FFVII REMAKE!"

Yah...not going to happen. If you want Final Fantasy, look into Mistwalker, which was founded by Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final Fantasy's creator) after he LEFT Square Enix 8 YEARS AGO.

Final Fantasy XI producer leaves Square-Enix, continuing the loss of key staff at one of Japan’s most respected studios

My Trophy Cards...My thoughts...Other gaming info...
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Last edited by Zyzxx; 06-26-2012 at 03:51 PM.
Zyzxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #140
dividedbyn1ght

Square Enix has revealed why they are yet to remake Final Fantasy VII despite the rabid desire of many fans.

According to Andrisang, CEO Yoichi Wada explained during the company's annual shareholder meeting that it would not remake the legendary RPG until it makes a brand new Final Fantasy game that "exceeds the quality" of Final Fantasy VII.

In a candid statement, Wada clarified that he feels the current slew of titles in the franchise have not surpassed their popular predecessor in terms of quality. He stressed that while they hopefully would manage this in future, if the team were to remake Final Fantasy VII before this was achieved, then the Final Fantasy franchise "would be done with".

This revelation comes hot on the heels of statements by Tetsuya Nomura, who recently admitted that a remake wasn't a priority. He also suggested that the current batch of titles would need to be improved before the company cast its gaze backwards, saying "The new Final Fantasy must overcome the Final Fantasy of the past.

It looks like for now we're just going to have to hope that rumours about an updated Steam version of the game being released are true, and that Final Fantasy XV is the game we've all been waiting for from Square Enix. If you've forgotten why this talk of a remake started, check out the tech demo for the PS3 below, which shows Cloud, Aerith and the bustling streets of Midgar in High Definition.

Square Enix Reveals Conditions for Final Fantasy VII Remake - IGN

Tags
fanboys, final fantasy vii, unnecessary remakes