• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I first played it on easy and got most of the Web of Intrigue targets and platinum challenges then, playing it back now (twice, to get the no death/no civilian consume trophies) it was about 16 hours, add the first playthrough and the extra time spent to do the challenges, to kill all the infected, probably just less than 30 hours for me.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah, platinum! :dance:

Estimated time to platinum: I would say about 50 hours

Platinum Difficulty: 8

The story on Normal is insanely difficult, and you have to complete it without dying. I had to reload savegames quite often, it was difficult. The story on Hard is obviously even more ridiculous, but you are allowed to die and restart checkpoint.

The other half of the platinum trophy`s insanity are the events. Having to get platinum on all of them is really challenging, Gold would have been difficult enough. But here are some tipps:

- Corners (probably the most insane event): After the second checkpoint, jump over the military base onto the street and traverse the street all the way to the final checkpoint. Do not take the route leading over the rooftops to the right of the street.

- Military Events: If you are having trouble with military events (e.g. Tank events) , just collect a few enemy tanks while in military disguise and park them in front of the start of the event. Then start the event and shoot the tanks, free 10 points per tank.

- Hammerfist Kill-Event: Do the same tank technique mentioned above. Free 10 points per tank. You ll have the platinum medal in 30 seconds.

- War-Events: Abuse the spawns. They are predictable. If you tap L2 (aim) repeatedly really fast, the game will go into slow-motion, giving you the ability to think and make better decisions while shooting.

If you have any questions, send me a message (PSN: servus99) and i ll be more than happy to help you out.

I am so happy that i finally got this platinum!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm at 15:44 approximately, 72% on trophies. What I have left:

-30 more web consumes

-100 more landmarks

~30 hints

-Hard mode

-Grind kills (currently close to 20k I think)

Should be able to get the rest within 10 hours. I did start a playthrough and got some trophies, but save got corrupted. Had to start over and basically got all the trophies I already had a second time just by playing.

Tough platinum, a game I initially played in 2009 but gave up on going for the platinum. But I can't see how this could take 60+ hours to platinum as some have suggested.

Edit: of course , play time doesn't reflect real life time spent playing - I had to restart quite a few times to get Hard To Kill

Edit 2: final platinum time just over 28 hours

Edited by Poindexter2291

• 3 years later...