XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 PM   #1
SpursNumber77

Default Trail Of Corpses Question?

does this calculate all saved games or not? for example, if I get 30,000 kills on medium, + game and get the other 25,000 on hard mode will i get the trophy?
Old 08-19-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
hibachiZX

im pretty sure its only one save that accumulates towards the total infected count. a new game+ will carry over, but not a fresh start on hard. ive been grinding this out the last hour and a half or so, and just got it. but i didnt do it on my hard save so i guess maybe its possible.
hibachiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:18 PM   #3
Labartu
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Lab's THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

It only transfers if you use New Game+, so, as it's not possible to start a New Game+ for hard before beating hard mode once, and you suggest getting 30.000 on normal and 25000 on your first hard run, nope, it's not. You have to achieve it on either one Save, or a New Game+ Savegame.

Labartu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #4
SpursNumber77

I knew it errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! thanks for the replies
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
D34thSaint

I know its a dumb question, but im not sure i know where to find out how many infected you have killed... Is it the infected pedestrians ? or do you have to calculate all the infected ( in the infected section of statistics ) together ?

Edit : Nvm i found it on the guide, missed it before.

Last edited by D34thSaint; 08-20-2009 at 10:29 PM.
D34thSaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:01 PM   #6
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D34thSaint View Post
I know its a dumb question, but im not sure i know where to find out how many infected you have killed... Is it the infected pedestrians ? or do you have to calculate all the infected ( in the infected section of statistics ) together ?

Edit : Nvm i found it on the guide, missed it before.
Yep, as it says you must put on your mathematician hat and do a bit of adding. They unfortunately left off a "total infected kills" tally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Sterling
Tattooing the name "PS Vita" on my unimpressive penis would be more promotion than what Sony's given the system.
mjc0961 is online now   Reply With Quote