XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 08-13-2009, 07:25 AM   #1
SpursNumber77

Default How to upgrade ... HELP PLEASE!

Tanks, Helicopters, Weapons ... etc

Its says u have to consume 1 person, but who is this person, for example, for the tanks do I have to consume the guy who is driving it? if yes, do I have to consume it and then directly go to upgrade and upgrade the tank before consuming somebody else!!!! or once I consume one I can always upgrade, however, I did both and it didn't work?

PLEASE HELP!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:33 AM   #2
Labartu
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

You have to infiltrate Military Bases, disguised as a Commander. If you're in the base, you'll see WoI-Targets as well as Units with a DNA-Symbol over their head, if you consume those, your abilitys with armor, weapons and helicopters will increase. Which ability will be improved depends on the unit you consume.
The Units you can consume depends on how far into the game you are, meaning, you can't upgrade your Tank Skill to the highest at the start of the game. Just infiltrate Bases causually and you'll get your abilitys to the max with ease.

Labartu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 08:29 AM   #3
SpursNumber77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labartu View Post
You have to infiltrate Military Bases, disguised as a Commander. If you're in the base, you'll see WoI-Targets as well as Units with a DNA-Symbol over their head, if you consume those, your abilitys with armor, weapons and helicopters will increase. Which ability will be improved depends on the unit you consume.
The Units you can consume depends on how far into the game you are, meaning, you can't upgrade your Tank Skill to the highest at the start of the game. Just infiltrate Bases causually and you'll get your abilitys to the max with ease.
I'm on mission 18: Making the future "I think" but still doesn't have any of those upgrades which are related to consuming characters?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:33 AM   #4
Labartu
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Staff - Super Moderator   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Helping Hand   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Silver   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Just infiltrate some military bases and consume the units with DNA-Symbols over their heads. That's all there is to it, if there aren't any new units, continue playing the main missions until new ones appear in the bases.
They don't run around on the streets, you HAVE to infiltrate military bases to be able to consume them.
If you're on mission 18, you should be able to consume a nice amount of them already when infiltrating bases.

Old 08-13-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
SpursNumber77

Quote:
Just infiltrate some military bases and consume the units with DNA-Symbols over their heads. That's all there is to it, if there aren't any new units, continue playing the main missions until new ones appear in the bases.
They don't run around on the streets, you HAVE to infiltrate military bases to be able to consume them.
If you're on mission 18, you should be able to consume a nice amount of them already when infiltrating bases.

Ok thanks mate I will try this By the way how to check if the unit with DNA-Symbols over them? Do I have to press something or it will show without anything?
Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
Labartu
Super Moderator

It will show up without doing anything, just like the Symbol for Web of Intigue Targets.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #7
SpursNumber77

Quote:
It will show up without doing anything, just like the Symbol for Web of Intigue Targets.

Thanks I didn't know u have to ENTER inside the base