normal/hard help

pa0l06921

Hey guys, on a previous ps3 I had attempted normal straight off the bat and struggled with the final boss and couldnt do it (3 minute timer was always 1.30 for me). Since then ive got a new ps3, spent whole time getting every single trophy on easy so now all im missing is revenge revisited. Should I collect all hints and landmarks again for the xp? And has anyone got any tips for the best upgrades to purchase first to make the boss fights easier?

Cheers for the input, I just couldnt beat final boss on normal before so dont wanna get too fristrated when I get there and then obviously try it on hard too!

You don't need to buy everything, but there are a few that are necessary.

For protection you need to get every health and health regeneration upgrades which are the Health Boost ones and Regen Rate ones.

You will also need to move fast around the battle so its best to upgrade every sprint upgrades, jump upgrades and air upgrades. These are very important so that you can quickly move away from the boss.

There are lots of stuff around the area that you can throw on the boss and that does good damage. So you might want to upgrade all Musclemass Powers.

For the devastators I think the Critical Pain Devastator and Air Critical Pain Devastator works best. They will keep you on a good distance from the boss. Make sure that you upgrade all Critical Mass upgrades for faster refills.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, on a previous ps3 I had attempted normal straight off the bat and struggled with the final boss and couldnt do it (3 minute timer was always 1.30 for me). Since then ive got a new ps3, spent whole time getting every single trophy on easy so now all im missing is revenge revisited. Should I collect all hints and landmarks again for the xp? And has anyone got any tips for the best upgrades to purchase first to make the boss fights easier?

Musclemass...

As someone already said every health and movement upgrade is important. Try to keep yourself at full health at all times before the military pulls out. Watch his health when he gets down to 1/3 health the soldiers stop spawning so every health point counts from there on. Never let him hit you with his Tentacle rape you will die, full health be damned adrenaline surge will not save you. My plan was to let the military do most of the work after he got around half and keep my self at full. For healing always grab on the run (an important upgrade) and consume AFTER Double air dashing away from him or he will hit you and it will be for nothing. Once the military leaves Air Kamehadoken(critical pain) that bitch for all 3 of your devastators. Do your best up to this point to not use the throwing items you want to save them for when your devastators are unavailable. Musclemass Boot throwing Helicopters at him close range just after he lands a jump does the best damage for throws. I think there are 8 or 10 helicopters on the deck so there are plenty. When his health bar is all but gone and you think hes dead Poke him with a Triangle only Whip fist attack. That poke is your safest bet for finishing his almost invisible health bar when hes done since your not in Bitchslap range when you use it. over all its a very difficult fight but once you beat it you feel like it was worth it so enjoy. :dance: Also sorry for the Wall of Text :whistle: