[ProtoType] or inFamous?

StormVongola

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prototype is a good game.The story's not that great but it has enough to keep you busy.I haven't played Infamous but it looked boring to me I've watched videos of it,download the demo of PSN for free and see if you like it.I think there's been topics on this b4....

I think this post is getting old, and this kind of discussion is useless. it's as useless as an PS# Vs Xbox post, wich im FUCKIN tired of.

As for the games, i've platinumed em both,and they both act as totally diffrent games, they were never suppose to compete like this.

both great games, and i enjoyed infamous just as much as i enjoyed prototype, as they are COMPLETELY diffrent games. Cole has electric powers, Alex has morphing powers, Cole is not SUPERHUMAN, Alex is.

I can break it down for u in a very simple way.

comparing the 2 games is a waste of time. try them both, rent them or whatever, and see for ureself. peoples opinions can be as useless as pissing against the wind, or as useful as fighting animal cruelty.

Try both, and u choose.

Prototype is boring. Some of the people calling infamous the worse game haven't played the game.

I've played both, and inFamous wins by a mile.

as flexible as i am when i comes to games, u cant be serious prototype is boring? I've beat em both, and i can honestly say that prototype vs infamous when it comes to action, prototype wins because of the AMOUNT of gameplaymaterial that enters the actionscene. in infamous, u will encounter 10-15 enemies on foot at the max wich involves shooting at u or throwing grenades. prototype has infected variants, apache combat heli's and tanks, and did i mention there can be up to 50 infantry on the ground trying to bring u down?

no mate, infamous looses the action medal, but it wins in story and smoother gameplay, prototype is simply a share example of an actionbased freeroaming game where u can basicly do it all.

i wish this thread could be closed, cuz this duscussion is a waste of time, and im sorry that i cant restrain myself for participating in it, im so annoyed by it. disciss PROTOTYPE in this forum, and INFAMOUS in the forum where that game belongs.

please mods, close it before i loose my mind.

^^ lol...i agree with you on all points about the games and such..also this question has been asked many many times and the same answers are always given. For those who preferred infamous they will say infamous, for those who preferred prototype they will obviously say prototype. The games are totally different and yet the same in their own unique ways. It is all mixed opinions by all people. Some even comment on which is best when they haven't played both games. All i can say is rent/buy both games and then make your own mind up!!

Prototype is boring. Some of the people calling infamous the worse game haven't played the game.

I've played both, and inFamous wins by a mile.

Sounds more like you haven't played Prototype. I don't see how anyone can call Prototype boring while praising one of the worst 3rd person shooters ever created.

Sounds more like you haven't played Prototype. I don't see how anyone can call Prototype boring while praising one of the worst 3rd person shooters ever created.

I have played prototype, and I thought it was shit. It is called an opinion.

Just like your (wrong) opinion is that inFamous is 'one of the worst 3rd person shooters ever created'

and FYI its more an open world action adventure sandbox.

Just like your (wrong) opinion is that inFamous is 'one of the worst 3rd person shooters ever created'

So let's get this straight his opinion is wrong, and yours is right? I always though opinion's were never right or wrong,hell I just learned something.Internet forum fights.....gotta love em.

Oh, this shit? Keep that "ur opinion is wrong lololol" nonsense to yourself. Stuff like that just shows that you know little of what you are talking about as you have to resort to nonsense instead of making an actual defense for inFAMOUS.

And the game is an open world third person shooter, and a very boring one in my (neither right or wrong by definition of the word) opinion. It just uses lightning zaps instead of guns.

Oh, this shit? Keep that "ur opinion is wrong lololol" nonsense to yourself. Stuff like that just shows that you know little of what you are talking about as you have to resort to nonsense instead of making an actual defense for inFAMOUS.

And the game is an open world third person shooter, and a very boring one in my (neither right or wrong by definition of the word) opinion. It just uses lightning zaps instead of guns.

Okay but your still wrong.

:)