XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 01-21-2012, 06:01 AM   #191
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Ah, okay. It probably has to do with how some of the marks on the interactive map are a little off when you zoom in. The shitty in-game map doesn't help much either (everything looks the same because it's made of 2-3 colors). When you click that mark on the interactive map, it shows the right location though. Because of that, I think the best bet is to just leave the guide the way it is. Not much sense in replacing the interactive guide that has accurate pictures when you click a mark with the GameFAQs guide that also got some things wrong but doesn't allow you to click and see more details so you can get the right location.

I'll just add a note about how the Times Square section is crowded and may be more inaccurate due to how far you have to zoom in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_357 View Post
I'm in the closet.
mjc0961 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #192
Bodycount

thanks 4 the guide. i'm trying to plat it
Old 06-04-2012, 04:30 PM   #193
pa0l06921

One Thousand Suns (Silver)
Complete the Supreme Hybrid Boss Battle.
This trophy is story related and cannot be missed. This boss fight occurs during the second mission called "Defeat the Supreme Hunter" which is the last mission of the game. For in-depth information on how to fight this boss, see this post: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/227544-post10.html

this trophy is bullshit.... i'm only playing on normal and despite quotes saying theres a 3 minute timer for the nuke i only get 1 minute 30 seconds and i cant defeat the supreme hybrid at all..... any actual decent tips will be great

pa0l06921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:02 PM   #194
MrDeBary

Thanks for the guide. I am at 77% Platinum now.

Although I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get the Pt trophy due to the movement events.
MrDeBary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #195
TheTigerTony

This is So helpful, thanks for making this guide!
TheTigerTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #196
blackfalc0n
Banned

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Why 3 stars guys? This is the most thorough guide ever! At first the game was way long and difficult for me, but this guide really helped!
blackfalc0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #197
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfalc0n View Post
Why 3 stars guys? This is the most thorough guide ever! At first the game was way long and difficult for me, but this guide really helped!
3 stars because people think that downvoting my guides will actually make me feel bad or something. Too bad for haters like that that I don't give two shits about the thread ratings. I judge how well people like my guides by reader feedback. Good to hear that this helped you out, and I hope you enjoyed the game too.

Quote:
I'm in the closet.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:38 AM   #198
Icerunner45

Is this platinum really THAT difficult or is it just time consuming?

Most recent plat - Skyrim
Icerunner45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:31 PM   #199
blackfalc0n
Banned

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icerunner45 View Post
Is this platinum really THAT difficult or is it just time consuming?
Not that I've completed the game, but it's not that bad. It's extremely long and will have those harder parts which will take a few tries but with time and effort it can easily be obtained.
blackfalc0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:46 AM   #200
mjc0961

Icerunner, the difficulty rating in this guide, and every other one on the site, is pulled from the game's difficulty rating thread where members are allowed to cast their vote for how hard they felt the game was. An average of all the votes is taken and that average is what each guide author has to put in their roadmap for the difficulty. So 8/10 isn't solely my own personal thoughts, it's the collective thoughts of almost 400 members who have played the game. You can read the thread and see what they are all saying by clicking here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/pro...ty-rating.html

My thoughts are that yes, it is that hard. Being as the game is an action game, you might end up being really good at it and find it to be a bit easier than some. But it's still pretty tough. Beating this game on hard is a real bitch, and getting platinum on all the events is pretty tough as well due to the movement events. The only thing time consuming about this is killing 53,000 whatever infected, and as you can see, few if any people are commenting about that one being hard. This 8/10 is not a case of people confusing time consuming with difficulty, this I can assure you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfalc0n View Post
Not that I've completed the game, but it's not that bad. It's extremely long and will have those harder parts which will take a few tries but with time and effort it can easily be obtained.
Don't bullshit us, man. There's a trophy card right there in your sig that anyone can click and see that you only have 3 of 41 trophies. You're in no position to comment on the difficulty of this game as you obviously have not played it on hard or gone for the Pt trophy yet. And looking at which 3 trophies you have, you didn't even get to the 2nd boss fight. Please don't comment on the difficulty of platinums that you haven't even attempted to obtain yet.

Quote:
I'm in the closet.

Tags
prototype, road map, trophy guide, [prototype]