Is it me...

Thalius

Is it me or this game sucks...

I mean i've playing for about 3hours and coming of InFamous this game looks like a PS2 game the texture are very weak and low details.

The game mechanics and controls feel weird. (i hope that they get better or get more natural)

Ex: Been trying to climb a tall building with a landmark thingy on top... in the tall part theres a metal structure that is incredible hard to climb... 1st he climbs like its all wall the animation leaves imprints in the mid-air because there nothing there but sometimes the game "remembers" that is air and "un-grabs" the wall. Frakking Frustating....

The overall animations are weak at best. Ok its suppose to be the best New York recreation on a game right but everything looks so bleak.

I'm the only one that feels this way?

Graphics are everything in a game but i was expecting more.... much more.

Is it me or this game sucks...

I mean i've playing for about 3hours and coming of InFamous this game looks like a PS2 game the texture are very weak and low details.

The game mechanics and controls feel weird. (i hope that they get better or get more natural)

Ex: Been trying to climb a tall building with a landmark thingy on top... in the tall part theres a metal structure that is incredible hard to climb... 1st he climbs like its all wall the animation leaves imprints in the mid-air because there nothing there but sometimes the game "remembers" that is air and "un-grabs" the wall. Frakking Frustating....

The overall animations are weak at best. Ok its suppose to be the best New York recreation on a game right but everything looks so bleak.

I'm the only one that feels this way?

Graphics are everything in a game but i was expecting more.... much more.

It's all preference man, I love this game and just soso on inFamous, just a matter of opinion, they're both great games for their own respective audiences honestly.

Been trying to climb a tall building with a landmark thingy on top... in the tall part theres a metal structure that is incredible hard to climb... 1st he climbs like its all wall the animation leaves imprints in the mid-air because there nothing there but sometimes the game "remembers" that is air and "un-grabs" the wall. Frakking Frustating....

That's because you have to use a helicopter for 3 or 4 of the landmarks that are on the skyscrapers and one under a bridge. It's because nobody can get it running up them being so small. :D

Edit: Mjc, I couldn't have said it any better myself, guess we have a same preference on a game ;)

Edited by Jaytime

Thx for the heads up with the helicopter :D

Like i said i bought this game yestarday and play it for about 3hours... a sandbox game cannot be trully apreciated in 3hours...

my hopes are that this gets better...

altought the story looks to be promissing... Got wait and see :D

Plus one thing that really pull me to this game is.... No Online Trophies heehhehehe

Thx for the heads up with the helicopter :D

Like i said i bought this game yestarday and play it for about 3hours... a sandbox game cannot be trully apreciated in 3hours...

my hopes are that this gets better...

altought the story looks to be promissing... Got wait and see :D

Plus one thing that really pull me to this game is.... No Online Trophies heehhehehe

Yay another trophy whore lol. I also like how it doesn't have any online trophies. But the trophies here aren't easy to get.

Speaking of inFamous, I own both games and have to say I enjoy them both. They're actually quite different tbh but what matters at the end of the day is that I have 2 plats lol :D

If you are playing the game properly, running through 5 blocks in about 15 seconds and killing hundreds of people with every move, then the fact that each brick isn't detailed and there are only about 20 types of car and 30 types of people is irrelevant. And as far as building graphics go, have you ever been to New York? Every building is actually that banal and generic looking!

As far as controls go, it takes about 5 minutes before you forget the controller is there. There isn't anything complicated about them: pure natural control. Even the awesome moves only take a few buttons; reminds me of God of War. As far as total movement is concerned vs inFamous, I heard chainlink fences = impassable barriers, and from the demo it takes forever to get anywhere...

I do agree that we need online functionality though: imagine online battle royales, or total death count races: the possibilities are endless!