Rate the trophy difficulty.  

482 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_8.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 7.95

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

i gave an 8 pretty easy but three or four tough trophies such as complete the game without dying, consume less than 10 civillians and getting plat on all of the medals. However after playing on this game more the plat medals are easy once you upgrade everything ie speed and jumping ability.

you got the platinum?

Ill have it within a week after i finish my last event for the pt trophy and collect my last few landmarks, currently im at 52%

I meant completed as in beat the game on normal mode, then i play new game+ on easy to get nice guy and hard to kill trophies, and then hard mode and its done...

honestly theres only 4-6 hard events to platinum the rest are very easy imo

Edited by Legend22389

Ill have it within a week after i finish my last event for the pt trophy and collect my last few landmarks, currently im at 52%

I meant completed as in beat the game on normal mode, then i play new game+ on easy to get nice guy and hard to kill trophies, and then hard mode and its done...

honestly theres only 4-6 hard events to platinum the rest are very easy imo

i h8 when people vote before they know they have the platinum its okay to those that give up! But i guess most do that now!!

• Like 1

honestly people shouldnt give up it takes as long as any standard game to plat... under 40 hrs

the problem is the platinum events.. specialy movements..

lots of ppl msgd me to do it for them and offerd cash also... lol

thats why ppl wil giv up.. they are stuck on movements+armor ;p 101%

and thats why i rated it 9/10 lol

Edited by Hakooooom

I don't think consuming less than 10 civilians would be difficult. Military dudes and infected probably don't count. Hopefully the web of intrigue civilians don't count either.

I found that trophy quite easy, military, infected and web of intrigue civilians don't count so its ok. just grab and run to get to safety if needed. Completing it on hard, not dying once during the story and platinum medals will be the hardest trophies.

EDIT:

I gave it a 7/10

Edited by Blitz-tek

I gave a 9 and I'd say it's not too bad but getting Platinum is very rough to get. Others are just time consuming and hard if you're trying to do them without putting a lot of time into the game. The web is hard because you don't really know where to find the targets. Other than that I thought everything was straight forward.

Gave it a 8. Gonna get Plat once I come back home after my vacation...Just have to collect all the collectibles (I'm just lazy and keep them for the last...but their not hard..so..yeah), kill those infected (man, guess this will take another 2 hours or something...) and finishing the pt events - lucky me that I already did the hard ones because I thougt to myself "I don't wanna do all the easy events and then get stuck with one hard event that I can't do as the last thing left for the platinum trophy" so I just have to do some of the easy kill events...But the pt trophy really is hard sometimes, and a fucking pain in the ass.

• 2 weeks later...

This gets a nine from me. Most of it is simple, but the movement events are brutal. The kill events are frustrating as well as you usually end up being at the mercy of the game's engine: if it decides to spawn enough enemies, you'll get the Platinum Medal no problem. If not... Well, it just really sucks.

9 from me, not the easiest game in the line for this console.

The game itself is a joy to play, easy and normal mode is fairly easy to beat,hard however is timeconsuming,and very annoying. I spent 1 hour on taking down Elisabeth Green on hard, and i think that was fast really. Final boss was easy once u know how to take him down, ask me for my tactic if u need it, works 100% of the time.

Kill events can be frustrating seeing that game doest always spawn enemies fast enough, sometimes u waste time looking for them, other times they basicly spawn all the time.

Glide evenets,well....pure luck, no real skill involved, i will beat the crap outta anyone who says they KNOW what they are doing at gliding.

Movement events...hehe well, worst part of the game, and the reason for my 9, soem of them are just cruel, and seeing how hard alex is to control with the analog stick, its no wonder. some of these events almost requires u to have 100% control of where u land and where u are dashing, and the analog simply cannot give that kind of presision, and i stand by that statement. im VERY good with the PS3 controller, and Alex is CRAP to control with it when u need to do finetuned movements,PERIOD!

good game, goes on the shelf forever now, 100% beaten, screw this game,see yah!

Movement events...hehe well, worst part of the game, and the reason for my 9, soem of them are just cruel, and seeing how hard alex is to control with the analog stick, its no wonder. some of these events almost requires u to have 100% control of where u land and where u are dashing, and the analog simply cannot give that kind of presision, and i stand by that statement. im VERY good with the PS3 controller, and Alex is CRAP to control with it when u need to do finetuned movements,PERIOD!
I hear you dude. I never had any trouble getting Alex to do what I wanted when just running around the city. But when I start a movement event... It's like they replaced my good controls with some junk hacked together by the people who developed Bubsy 3D. x_x

hehe exactly, its like he's TRYING to make it difficult for u to hit those markers, and sometimes u just dont understand WHY! i mean, take Rooftop Runner( i think its called), the one where u need 45 seconds i belive and u gotta cross all these small buildings HELLA fast, flying will slow u down, leaving dashin the only way to beat it.....the analog control and the slow camera just made me miss some buildings so many times it's amazing i havent broken the disk by now.

ah well, it's done now, and i've never been so reliefed by getting a GAME overwith, this one was a hard one!

Yeah. It also doesn't help that the pick-up radius for the movement orbs seems to be random. Sometimes you can fly right over them and they pick up, other times you have to walk right through them for it to register. Compound the frustration more by not having an instant "restart event" button, meaning you either have to finish even though you know you've lost, or get outside the event zone and wait for it to time you out.