HELP Where is Chelsea FC and Bayern Munich, etc.

I can't find any of these clubs! Where are they?

I just recently bought this game, but I can't seem to find them. I noticed Manchester United is licensed, so I guess they aren't? but I see people playing as these teams on YouTube, how did they do this? HELP!

I can't find any of these clubs! Where are they?

I just recently bought this game, but I can't seem to find them. I noticed Manchester United is licensed, so I guess they aren't? but I see people playing as these teams on YouTube, how did they do this? HELP!

You can use option files to get most teams that EA has the license for. However these are limited to offline play. (Atleast in PES13.)

You can use option files to get most teams that EA has the license for. However these are limited to offline play. (Atleast in PES13.)

Sorry for the freaking out like that, I got a little upset when I saw that my favorite clubs were missing, I just DLed the option files. Thanks a bunch! took me a bit of time to find the NA Version, but now I can finally play! :cool::dance:

Yeah, but they're not licensed. He was asking how people were able to play as Chelsea, not London FC. Only way to do that is either by editing all by yourself, or use an option file.

The club name and badge is not licensed but (almost) all London FC aka Chelsea and other English League players are based on their real names (or nicknames). The clubs are sorted alphabetically according to their real club names btw.

But yeah edit it or use option file if you dont like the fake club names and badges or to avoid confusion.