XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 11th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #181
IonStorm
Remember.
 
IonStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 14,408

Awards Showcase First Subscriber Game Nights   Donator Level 1   Basic Subscriber   Maximum Clubs Silver   I Beat the Staff... in 3D!!!!   Platinums We Have Earned On High   Jingle Spells   Bronze Submission   THL Season 7 - Blackout   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonStorm View Post
Edit: Started a new Club Boss game, and made sure the nationality of all players were south korean, I used Barcelona, kicked out max players, base copied D2 league and pes league players onto the remaining barca players to make sure they not was part of a national team, and then base copied the south korean players, maxed their stats, double checked their nationality. Start of 1st season I paid 38 million euros in salaries, 2nd season 38 mill, 3rd season 38 mill, 4th season 38.5 mill, and got the trophy at the start of the 2015-2016 season. Ding!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirenshark View Post
can any1 help me in no 1 owner trophy?
This is how I got it.
IonStorm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2012, 10:04 PM   #182
johnnnnm1991
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 2
Default

Add me if you want to boost any of the online trophies. Have a mic.
johnnnnm1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #183
ryanboy1213
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 70
Default

can anyone help me here because i am trying to get the theatre trophy and the online community and also trying to the the trophy for the online competition and when i go into any of them it says testing network enviroment for about 30 seconds and then just comes up with an error if anyone can tell me how to solve this problem it would be good
ryanboy1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #184
eddieARG
 
eddieARG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Rosario, Santa Fe, Argentina
Posts: 12
Default

Thanks! Very Useful!
eddieARG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #185
C-IRVINE-94
Livin' The Dream
 
C-IRVINE-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 12,408

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Woody's Canaries   Trophy Survivor: Kyrat - Minion   Staff - Moderator   The 12 Trophies of Christmas   Platinums We Have Earned On High   Jingle Spells   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanboy1213 View Post
can anyone help me here because i am trying to get the theatre trophy and the online community and also trying to the the trophy for the online competition and when i go into any of them it says testing network enviroment for about 30 seconds and then just comes up with an error if anyone can tell me how to solve this problem it would be good
This happened to me last night. But I restarted the game and it worked
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:22 PM   #186
DadDK
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Default

just a quick thing, not sure if already said, but in become a legend I started as carlos puyol from barcelona cause he is captain and the proud skipper didn't unlock, its just so that you guys know it and doesn't waste time trying it out.

best regards DadDk
DadDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #187
AdamWolf86
 
AdamWolf86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 419

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadDK View Post
just a quick thing, not sure if already said, but in become a legend I started as carlos puyol from barcelona cause he is captain and the proud skipper didn't unlock, its just so that you guys know it and doesn't waste time trying it out.

best regards DadDk
Everyone is aware you need to be a created player not a real one, if you could pick a proper player and get it straight away then I would've posted that is the guide.
__________________
AdamWolf86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #188
DadDK
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWolf86 View Post
Everyone is aware you need to be a created player not a real one, if you could pick a proper player and get it straight away then I would've posted that is the guide.
okay sorry didn't mean anything bad, just saying,

anyway another thing regarding the No. 1 Owner I did it with Man U and couldn't overtake real madrid within the timeline said in the guide and still in the year you said no trophy, kept losing money, then did it with Real madrid and it worked like like a charm. just again so people doesn't waste any time. if this is already said, sorry then
DadDK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2012, 09:31 PM   #189
C-IRVINE-94
Livin' The Dream
 
C-IRVINE-94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland, UK
Posts: 12,408

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   Woody's Canaries   Trophy Survivor: Kyrat - Minion   Staff - Moderator   The 12 Trophies of Christmas   Platinums We Have Earned On High   Jingle Spells   THL Season 7 - Blackout   Irvine's Idyllic Inventory of Trophies   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadDK View Post
okay sorry didn't mean anything bad, just saying,

anyway another thing regarding the No. 1 Owner I did it with Man U and couldn't overtake real madrid within the timeline said in the guide and still in the year you said no trophy, kept losing money, then did it with Real madrid and it worked like like a charm. just again so people doesn't waste any time. if this is already said, sorry then
I've started as Chelsea and I'm starting to climb slowly but surely lol

So for the captain trophy you need it to be with a created player?
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #190
IonStorm
Remember.
 
IonStorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Norway
Posts: 14,408

Awards Showcase First Subscriber Game Nights   Donator Level 1   Basic Subscriber   Maximum Clubs Silver   I Beat the Staff... in 3D!!!!   Platinums We Have Earned On High   Jingle Spells   Bronze Submission   THL Season 7 - Blackout   10,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
I've started as Chelsea and I'm starting to climb slowly but surely lol

So for the captain trophy you need it to be with a created player?
Yeah, it definately has to be with a created player.
IonStorm is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.