Fastest way for Wanderer Trophy!!

I didn't see this posted in the Trophy Guide or anywhere else so i thought i might as well post it so other people can get it asap.

The important thing for this Trophy is to know that you need 1 single character to be in 10 different teams on 4 different countries. Making a character and starting on 10 different teams won't work as someone else suggested on another threat. But, an important thing to note is the trophy tracks what the "system data" says, So you don't actually need a Character to have been in the 10 different teams, but you can have him Make a save right before transfers, then transfer to 1 team, then go to the next week when it actually transfers you to the team, then make a NEW SAVE!!!, for that team alone, then go back to the main menu and load the old save, accept the transfer to another team, then go to the next week, then make a NEW SAVE!!!! for that team alone, then rinse and repeat.

During MID season i never got an offer from a team outside the country, so you might have to wait for the end of the season offers, but this way i got the trophy at the end of the FIRST SEASON!!!, when i got offers from a team in France, from a team in England and a team from Italy.

The way to do it would be this:

* Create a New Character

* Join W/E team you want, i chose "Deportivo La Coruña" from the Spanish League.

* Play all the games or Rest (But you will get more offers if you play all the games), until the mid season offers.

* Make a Save for your original team.

* Accept an offer from a different team.

* Go to the next week, thats when you actually transfer to the other team.

* MAKE A NEW SAVE FOR THE NEW TEAM!!!!

* Go back to the top menu, when the game saves to the System Data.

* Load to the original team.

* Accept a transfer to a different team.

* Go to the next week, thats when you actually transfer to the other team.

* MAKE A NEW SAVE FOR THE NEW TEAM!!!!

* Go back to the top menu, when the game saves to the System Data.

* Rinse and repeat until your out of team offers. (I had 6 different offers from different teams all from the Spanish league here). 6 Different Saves.

* Then you can continue on any team you want but its recommended that you continue on the same one you started since this will help you get the Super Hero trophy later. I did transfer at the end of the season to Manchester United. Because they where participating on the Champions League and my team wasn't.

* Then keep playing until the end of season offers, and hopefully you will get offers from different countries, here i got offers from Manchester United (I transfered to this one and got the super hero trophy on my 4th season with them.), some French team i don't remember the name, and ROMA from Italy, just did the same as the last transfers season, remember to create a NEW SAVE for each, and then the trophy will pop.

At the end i had over 12 game saves, but it was worth it i guess since i didn't need to play all the seasons to keep transfering to different teams. After the trophy pops you can delete all the saves without a problem and keep going for the Super Hero Trophy.

Also, a friend who did this didn't get offers from 3 different countries at the end of season 1(He only got 2, enlgand and Dutchland i think.), but he kept playing as normal for the Super Hero Trophy, and at the end of season 2 he got the wanderer trophy when another country offered.

Cheers, and i hope this helps someone xD.

Edited by Excstazy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...