Great tip for both online trophies

Kadir50

to get both the 5 consecutive wins and 75% win rating in 20 games, all u have to do is get the other person to score 3 own goals for u. when u score 3 own goals, it comes up with a msg saying "this is improper conduct and the match has been cancelled" and u will register a win. do this 5 times for the consecutive wins, and then 15 more times for the the 20 wins. however, on the last games, i.e the 5th game and the 20th game, they have to be legit games where u have to play it properly otherwise u wont get the trophies.

best way to get this, play 5 games and help ur mate get his consecutive wins. then u get ur 5 consecutive wins, and play and win another 10 games to get ur 75% trophy. then play another 10 games and let ur mate win so he gets his 75% trophy. this way ensures u play the minimum games possible.

from the start, just pass back to ur goalie and kick it in the net, and then same again from the restart. shud only take about 30 secs per match apart from the 5th and 20th games where u have to play full 5min half.

i have just got both these trophies this way so i can confirm that this works.

good luck!

:D

Edited by Kadir50

I can also confirm it works.

My and a friend did it differently though, since he had the five wins trophy, he just scored three own goals in a row and on the 16th we played legit and then I got the 5 wins and few legit games later and got the 75% trophy.

We continued using your method and bam he got 75% soon after (he had 10 wins already).