Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

funkyweed

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online trophies

I have a good idea to get both of the online trophies.

5 wins a row and 75% win ratio over 20 matches.

All you need is two people and four accouints.

- Firstly two of us will play in our normal accounts, the first person winning five matches and then the second winning the same amount.

- This will put both of us at 50% win ratio over 10 matches.

- The next part is purely an idea, not sure if it works. Say I'm going to get the 75% win ratio next, I will use my proper account and my opponent will use a dummy account (which is the main part).

- I will win ten matches in a row to test the idea and give me 75%.

- If it works, then I will use my dummy account and my opponent will use his/her proper account.

I this idea works, 40 matches will be the bare minimum matches needed, but it could be the best idea of getting the harder of these two trophies.

I'll attempt this Saturday or Sunday, anyone who wants to add me.

AdamWolf86

Great.! Me n Kadir50 Both Got Both Trophies In Around 3 Hours

We Can Confirm That If You Start a Match..1 Person Scoring 3 Own Goals..The Match Will Then End, The Other Player Will Get The Win...Repeat This 15 Times..Then The 16th Time u MUST Win Properly..As In Beat The Other Player Helping You Boost nd Finish The Match.

LOL Also Can Confirm That The FK Trophy Does Not Work Online, Kadir50 Was Shocked At How Good My FK's Were...Afterwards i Went Into An Exhibiton Match Scored 5 in a Row With Ronaldo.!...Socred Overall About 15 When We Were Boosting..Never Popped Up...Popped Up After i Finished The Match Socring 5 In a Row With Ronaldo..

I Am Now 56% On Trophies Missing;

Stadium Trophy

5 Master League Trophies

5 Become a Legend Trophies

11 to Platinum =P

Great.! Me n Kadir50 Both Got Both Trophies In Around 3 Hours

We Can Confirm That If You Start a Match..1 Person Scoring 3 Own Goals..The Match Will Then End, The Other Player Will Get The Win...Repeat This 15 Times..Then The 16th Time u MUST Win Properly..As In Beat The Other Player Helping You Boost nd Finish The Match.

LOL Also Can Confirm That The FK Trophy Does Not Work Online, Kadir50 Was Shocked At How Good My FK's Were...Afterwards i Went Into An Exhibiton Match Scored 5 in a Row With Ronaldo.!...Socred Overall About 15 When We Were Boosting..Never Popped Up...Popped Up After i Finished The Match Socring 5 In a Row With Ronaldo..

I Am Now 56% On Trophies Missing;

Stadium Trophy

5 Master League Trophies

5 Become a Legend Trophies

11 to Platinum =P

Just to make sure:

1- I have to score 3 own goals then the other person gets the win

2- I do this 15 times (e.g. I get 5 wins and the other person gets 10 wins)

3- The other person gets another 5 win but the last 5 win has to be done properly so I have to finish the match OTHERWISE he will not get the trophy

Am I right

Just to make sure:

1- I have to score 3 own goals then the other person gets the win

2- I do this 15 times (e.g. I get 5 wins and the other person gets 10 wins)

3- The other person gets another 5 win but the last 5 win has to be done properly so I have to finish the match OTHERWISE he will not get the trophy

Am I right

I'm up for giving this a try if we get the method totally sorted. It wouldn't take long really.

This makes sense to me:

best way to get this, play 5 games and help ur mate get his consecutive wins. then u get ur 5 consecutive wins, and play and win another 10 games to get ur 75% trophy. then play another 10 games and let ur mate win so he gets his 75% trophy. this way ensures u play the minimum games possible.

I can be available from 11AM GMT today, are you up for this SpursNumber77? If not another booster drop me a message.

EDIT: Found a boosting partner now, cheers.

Edited by funkyweed

Yeah anyone who wants to do what the 2 lads above done, im up for it, drop me a quick line, mention pes boost in the subject and we're good

Still looking for that someone special...lol it appears when someone gets a partner they get it sorted, had a few messages earlier, by time I logged on they were getting sorted, drop me a line anyone who's interested.

Edit sorted:

Yep it works a charm, thanks to the lads for posting.

And a big thank you to ILLMANNERED.pl3 and JuanitoGarchi, if you guys are stuck look me up, thanks.

Edited by liverpo

to get both the 5 consecutive wins and 75% win rating in 20 games, all u have to do is get the other person to score 3 own goals for u. when u score 3 own goals, it comes up with a msg saying "this is improper conduct and the match has been cancelled" and u will register a win. do this 5 times for the consecutive wins, and then 15 more times for the the 20 wins. however, on the last games, i.e the 5th game and the 20th game, they have to be legit games where u have to play it properly otherwise u wont get the trophies.

best way to get this, play 5 games and help ur mate get his consecutive wins. then u get ur 5 consecutive wins, and play and win another 10 games to get ur 75% trophy. then play another 10 games and let ur mate win so he gets his 75% trophy. this way ensures u play the minimum games possible.

from the start, just pass back to ur goalie and kick it in the net, and then same again from the restart. shud only take about 30 secs per match apart from the 5th and 20th games where u have to play full 5min half.

i have just got both these trophies this way so i can confirm that this works.

good luck!

:D

anyone wanna do it this way

jus drop me a PM

so i will let u win

then u will let me win

then i do the ten wins

then u do the ten wins

if someone wants to do this wiv me make sure you read it properly

Jus found out i have to play the full game on 4 and 5 for various reasons

Edited by manga13