PES2010 demo

darbo92

TBH I think this is an improvement on the last two pro evo's. We are still playing pro evo 4 or 5 PS2 version around here as the next gen versions have been poor. My impressions after the demo were that the speed is very similar to the previous versions but it feels a lot smoother and more fluid. I actually scored a couple from distance in the demo and had a couple of good set pieces, in the last few games this wouldn't have happened.

I'm not bowled over by it, but this may make me put down pro evo 4, the disc is nearly burnt out anyway :p I'll at least rent it to test the full game, if not the ps2 version is the football game of choice again :( It will be time to edit the teams!

I can't believe how bad this game is! It's supposed to be a 'next gen' game ffs.Any one who even thinks Pro Evo 10 is comparible to FIFA 10 needs their head looked at. Absolutely woeful effort from Konami(once again).

And before anyone says it, no, I am not a FIFA fanboy! I used to love playing Pro Evo on the PS2 but ever since the transition to the PS3, it has been dreadful.