More Invisible help Plz!

Kazamario

As a side question to this discussion...

I'm almost done with my Shark playthrough and I'm going to start my "invisible" playthrough soon...

The one thing I noticed on Shark is... If I quit the game half way through a level... lets say level 7... When I start the game back up and select "continue" from the main menu, it brings me to the very beginning of level 7 instead of the last checkpoint spot that I had ended at.

Is this correct? Or is it different when you play on Guppy?

EDIT: Nevermind... I figure it out. Level 7 checkpoints are almost non-existant. That's why I was continuing at the beginning most times. Tonight it started me out in a different spot when I pushed continue. But wow... those checkpoints really do suck.

Edited by Steve_LWL

EDIT: Nevermind... I figure it out. Level 7 checkpoints are almost non-existant. That's why I was continuing at the beginning most times. Tonight it started me out in a different spot when I pushed continue. But wow... those checkpoints really do suck.

Yup.

The 'feared' Level 7 :p

I went through every level without getting spot, but checkpoint 7, get spot once, you will fail atleast a few times more because how damn annoying it is >_<

Yup.

The 'feared' Level 7 :p

I went through every level without getting spot, but checkpoint 7, get spot once, you will fail atleast a few times more because how damn annoying it is >_<

Yeah... I'm already getting myself prep'd for a suck fest. Once was plenty enough for playing this game. Twice is just going to bore me to death. The only goo thing is I know exactly what to do this time instead of trying to guess what the best way to go is.

Can't wait to get this one over with. Not the worst game I've ever played but certainly not the best either. Still... Some of it is kind of cool.

• 3 months later...