good game or not?

battlefield

There's already a topic about this.

I followed the series, but the game is totally crap. If you really want to play it, rent it. I happen to win the game with a contest, but if I did not, I would never have bought it.

The game is repetitive. Get this, get that. It's really boring.

Also, you don't play with any of the main characters. You play with some sort of guy from The Company. (He's not in the series.)

And the whole sneak system sucks. Sometimes they don't see you while you're standing right infront of them. And sometimes they see you while they couldn't have seen you.

There's already a topic about this.

I followed the series, but the game is totally crap. If you really want to play it, rent it. I happen to win the game with a contest, but if I did not, I would never have bought it.

The game is repetitive. Get this, get that. It's really boring.

Also, you don't play with any of the main characters. You play with some sort of guy from The Company. (He's not in the series.)

And the whole sneak system sucks. Sometimes they don't see you while you're standing right infront of them. And sometimes they see you while they couldn't have seen you.

ok if its bad i will wait a while until it REALLY vheap and then get it or just rent it.. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

This game is horrible. As soon as they said it wasn't a main character from the tv series, i already didn't like it. I sensed it would be like Lost via domus(rubbish) or enter the matrix but i gave it a chance lol. I really wish i hadn't.

As posted before it gets booooring. after 10 minutes you are already doing the same thing over and over and over. the AI is a joke on easy, normal and hard for being seen/caught. there is one trophy can be so hard due to the crappy AI. when this reaches $5 in some shops bargain basement bin, then i would think about recommending lol

This game is horrible. As soon as they said it wasn't a main character from the tv series, i already didn't like it. I sensed it would be like Lost via domus(rubbish) or enter the matrix but i gave it a chance lol. I really wish i hadn't.

As posted before it gets booooring. after 10 minutes you are already doing the same thing over and over and over. the AI is a joke on easy, normal and hard for being seen/caught. there is one trophy can be so hard due to the crappy AI. when this reaches $5 in some shops bargain basement bin, then i would think about recommending lol

wow lol it must be bad

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm on chapter 3 now...

Not the worst game I've played and definitely not close to the best.

It's just a boring concept. Some of it is ok... But altogether just not fun.

Soooo how, honestly, long would it take to plat this? thinkin of buyin it used and keepin it for the seven days then takein it back... will i be able to plat in a couple of days... any hard trophies that are a pain?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
ive got ten dollar off coupon at gamestop, and this is a total of 13 dollars used, so for basically three dollars is this game worth it?

Absolutely. I mean it's received some bad press because it didn't read up to Season 1 of the show, but it's still an enjoyable ride with some relatively easy trophies (and some hard ones). Just don't go in with high expectations and you'll enjoy it for $3.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I see how they tied this story of the game into the concept of the TV series but i guess they couldn't use the actual characters as playable due to contractual or marketing reasons, but aside from the "at times" crappy AI, repetitive play (sneak here, get this, hide from this...etc.), it still has a decent storyline in my opinion.:cool: