XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #1
demon_eye

Default "mogul"&"Doesn't play well with others" glitch ...

hi everybody ... i'm playing Preson break right now and i'm only one trophy away from platinum anyway ...
anyway i found a glitch while playing in underground trying to get "mogul"&"Doesn't play well with others" trophies ..I was fighting against the strongest "and weakest " fighter which called Big Money Sonny because he gives u 200$ per fight .. and instead of getting 200 i was getting 400 in one fight , i thought i was miscalculating but i did it again and i got 400$ ...
it's simple to do
here is the tutorial:
1- make sure you are playing on SHARK.
2- choose any chapter where u can do underground fights ( i prefer chapter 7 because at that point u can max out ur strength which is gonna help u win the fight easily) "no need to finish the game, u can do it when u reach chapter 7 on shark"
3- get set-up with Jeremiah King for some underground fights
4- fight against big money sonny (can be anyone of your choice)and ofcourse win the match

Here is the tricky part
5- After you do finish attack the screen will start fading to black (end of fight) at that momment be near the lying big money sonny and press X to kick him while the screen is black you will feel the kick because the controller will shake when you kick him.
6- Immediatly keep pressing (X) to choose the big money sonny again and then keep pressing the (R1) button to skip the intro and start the fight ..
7- IF done correctly, u will see Big money Sonny still lying in the ground (I guess it wasn't a kick after all ) and the screen will start fading again while doing nothing (end of the match)
8- check your cash to see it's doubled

and i think it counts like 2 wins because i got "Doesn't play well with others" in less than 50 fights after getting ringer trophy

give it a shot and see by urself

enjoy

Last edited by demon_eye; 05-01-2010 at 12:01 AM.
demon_eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:56 PM   #2
donald047

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Platinum   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

if this works sweet, it would certainly make them easier. i got the plat for this the hard way lol. nice find.

MORE GAMERCARDS IN SPOILER

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
donald047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #3
demon_eye

Thanks .. if someone tried this method please confirm because i can confirm the mogul one but the other one i'm still not sure yet and i'm positive that it's 80% count as 2 wins
Old 04-29-2010, 07:46 AM   #4
jig-saw187

Default hey

This Glitch Definitely works. i got "mogul" and "Doesn't play well with others" easily.
but i just fought the weakest guy instead of strongest.
THANKS FOR HELP!!
jig-saw187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
demon_eye

well congratulation first ... and i'm happy that my thread was helpful for u ... and thanks for your confirmation about fighting the weakest guy , it will make it much more easy ..^^
Old 05-01-2010, 04:03 PM   #6
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Here's another Mogul glitch which I posted weeks ago: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/pri...ng-5000-a.html Other way to get the trophy easily

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 05-05-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
demon_eye

thanks k1ll1ng5pr33 for posting this ... no complaining about mogul anymore now it's much easier than drinking water ;P
Old 07-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #8
d1capo

So I am at chapter 6 now and I'm gonna try this. But do i have to do the 50(100) fights in one setting or can I stop when I don't want to play anymore. Will the progress be saved than?
Old 07-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #9
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by d1capo View Post
So I am at chapter 6 now and I'm gonna try this. But do i have to do the 50(100) fights in one setting or can I stop when I don't want to play anymore. Will the progress be saved than?
You can stop whenever you want.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 07-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #10
d1capo

Oke, dankjewel