"mogul"&"Doesn't play well with others" glitch ...

demon_eye

hi everybody ... i'm playing Preson break right now and i'm only one trophy away from platinum anyway ...

anyway i found a glitch while playing in underground trying to get "mogul"&"Doesn't play well with others" trophies ..I was fighting against the strongest "and weakest :p " fighter which called Big Money Sonny because he gives u 200$ per fight .. and instead of getting 200 i was getting 400 in one fight , i thought i was miscalculating but i did it again and i got 400$ ...

it's simple to do

here is the tutorial:

1- make sure you are playing on SHARK.

2- choose any chapter where u can do underground fights ( i prefer chapter 7 because at that point u can max out ur strength which is gonna help u win the fight easily) "no need to finish the game, u can do it when u reach chapter 7 on shark"

3- get set-up with Jeremiah King for some underground fights

4- fight against big money sonny (can be anyone of your choice)and ofcourse win the match

Here is the tricky part

5- After you do finish attack the screen will start fading to black (end of fight) at that momment be near the lying big money sonny and press X to kick him while the screen is black you will feel the kick because the controller will shake when you kick him.

6- Immediatly keep pressing (X) to choose the big money sonny again and then keep pressing the (R1) button to skip the intro and start the fight ..

7- IF done correctly, u will see Big money Sonny still lying in the ground (I guess it wasn't a kick after all :deadhorse:) and the screen will start fading again while doing nothing (end of the match)

8- check your cash to see it's doubled

and i think it counts like 2 wins because i got "Doesn't play well with others" in less than 50 fights after getting ringer trophy

give it a shot and see by urself ;)

enjoy

Edited by demon_eye

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm only hitting a different kind of glitch while going after these trophies... I've done two runs now, the latest one was until 4600$ and then the game is frikkin freezing on me!!! :mad: Happened to me twice in a row... and the latest save puts me almost to the very beginning of chapter 7. I'm getting pretty pissed off by this... non-checkpoint saving would be good, wouldn't it. Something consoles should learn from PC games.

• 2 months later...

The first post mentions the "Doesn't play well with others" trophy and I'd like some tips from it, because I'm only that trophy away from the plat. I'm pretty sure I already won 100 fights in Shark and still no trophy though those fights were won using chapter selection and not during story mode so what I need to know is: how to get this trophy after all?

- Can I do chapter selection and go underground fights?

- Has to be done in story mode?

Please some help here! I got all the trophies in less than a day, and I'm already in the 3rd day to win this one, pretty frustating actually :(

Edit:

Nevermind that, I got the trophy already. Started a new story, completed chapter 1 and in chapter 2 I went to underground fights and started a marathon XD

Edited by VitalogyPJ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dunno if anyone else has ever posted this but if you do this glitch if the guy is standing when you start the next match you can run up past him just a hair or stand in him and kick 2 times you'll hear it and you can repeat over and over again with out ever fighting. Do the glitch but on the next fight instead of letting it fade to black, run at him using R1 and let your guy get behind him kick twice and voila, repeat. I still haven't gotten Doesn't Play Well With Others though and I swore I've done this over 200 times lol. Does work with Money though and Ringer.

Also if the guy is laying on the ground at start of match you might have to be in front of him I dunno every time hes laying on the ground it stops working and I have to actually fight and continue the glitch over.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...