Invisible - How many times have you been caught?

Vuule

As the title says, when you tried to achieve the Invisible trophy, how many times have you been caught?

I did every Chapter, except 7, without being seen.

Chapter 7, I got caught like 5 times. 2 times I really did something wrong myself, but a few times got caught in some sort of way (not by the flashlights), which results in me getting frustrated doing that whole freaking part over again which leads in more failure -.-;

What difficulty were you on?

On Shark I got caught a billion times :p

On Guppy I got caught five times.....a couple of parts I watched videos of just to check out a route.....was very glad to get that trophy (and the Platinum), especially after thinking I'd messed up a couple of times before :ps: out of it!

On Shark I got caught way 2 many times ;)

I played Guppy, for the invisible trophy, as 'everyone' does :)

Not that hard, but the checkpoints in Ch7 are just complete bull which resulted in me getting very annoyed xD

I got caught any amount of times spec on chapter 7 on shark, once u figure out the spotlight sequence it's not 2 bad on guppy, got caught out about 5/6 times going 4 invisable on chap 7 mainly due 2 losing my Patience with the checkpoints, all other chapters are really easy

I got caught any amount of times spec on chapter 7 on shark, once u figure out the spotlight sequence it's not 2 bad on guppy, got caught out about 5/6 times going 4 invisable on chap 7 mainly due 2 losing my Patience with the checkpoints, all other chapters are really easy

I don't know, but those spotlights were really easy! Never been caught by those on the roof. Only once or so almost at the end, I was fully behind an object, that thing couldn't have seen me in such an angle o.O

The thing that annoyed me was on the end of Ch7. Damn checkpoints.. -.-

• 1 month later...

lol well im on chapter 3 on my guppy run and have been caught like 5-6 times already, i lose patience so damn quickly, and then get even more annoyed because, i start heaps far back again lol.

UPDATE: So been on chapter 7 all fukn day the more i get caught the more frustrated i get the more noise i make which equals the more i get caught! FUCK!

Edited by ToastedAndButter

lol well im on chapter 3 on my guppy run and have been caught like 5-6 times already, i lose patience so damn quickly, and then get even more annoyed because, i start heaps far back again lol.

UPDATE: So been on chapter 7 all fukn day the more i get caught the more frustrated i get the more noise i make which equals the more i get caught! FUCK!

Indeed. The checkpoints, wait, there are none in Ch7, when you get caught, you get frustrated. The flashlights were easy, on the roof you can just run for it. But the ending, that is the part where I got caught a few times, because seriously, that shit is bull. They couldn't have seen me. And I knew, if I get caught there again, I would have to do it all over again... Sigh -.-

Anyway, I'm done with this game weeks ago after I got my (P) :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...