Never been so bored!!

markydr13

This has 2 b 1 of the most boring games I have played 2 date. It's bad enough completing the game once but in order 2 Plat the game u have 2 do it twice unless u went thru Shark without gettin noticed which is pretty much impossible. I just have 2 trophies left 2 get my plat, com game without being seen(chap 7 at min) worst chapter of all IMO, and 100 ppl on shark 4 my plat, just hope I can stay awake long enough. Loved the tv show but hate the game. Glad I only rented it.

:mad

Afer playing this game almost 5 times - i have now had enough.

Was ok in the beggining, but to get last few trophies took the cake!

Why on earth did u play the game 5 times?????????????

1 was enough for me but I had 2 play it twice just 2 get the plat.

Invisable trophy is defo the most frustrating:mad:

A friend recommended this to me, (some friend right?).

At the moment it serves one purpose only, and that is to make me bored enough to get a good nights' sleep.

No more counting sheep people, Prison Break works far better.

Also a potential health warning for anybody wanting to buy/rent this game. By the end of it all, you will want to go out and punch new-born puppies in the face, just to get over the sheer boredom.

Edited by JFlinchy

A friend recommended this to me, (some friend right?).

At the moment it serves one purpose only, and that is to make me bored enough to get a good nights' sleep.

No more counting sheep people, Prison Break works far better.

Don't 4get 2 slap ur mate:D

Glad I only rented it, went staight back 2 lovefilm the day I fin it

• 1 month later...
Pardon me for saying this, but it serves you right for wasting your time with that game. I knew it was gonna suck. All you have to do is look at the reviews for 24: The Game. Nuff said.

I liked 24: The Game and i don't mind this game either. Any game that gives me 41 trophies in a day is hard not to like!

I think you're missing out if you haven't played it. You can act all 'I knew it was gonna suck' but end of the day. Those who play get an easy plat.

• 6 months later...

It wouldn't even be so bad if it didn't feel like you played every fucking part of the game 15 times over because it's purely trial and error. Getting caught every 20 seconds of game time is incredibly annoying and just kills any momentum the story picked up.

Hey guy, climb over this wall, you have to in order to move on. Spotlight hits you the moment you do and no way you can see it before that? Tough break, try again, maybe the luck of the draw it'll be further away. But probably not, try 11 times over.

And it's not even once in a while, it's every fucking time you move to a new area - you're going to replay it at least 10 times. Make it all the way to your goal only to have some jerk-off spot you from 300 meters behind you, that there's no way you can adjust for him. I've literally been playing this last hour and maybe advanced 20 minutes of game time, the rest is just repeat, repeat, try again.

Edited by Raoul Duke

• 3 weeks later...

i thought the game was was awsome. i platinumed it and made a new account and now platinuming it with that account. anytime a game gets a low review i love it. if it gets to high of a good review i hate it. like mass effect 2. that was a waste of money.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

:mad:For some reason, any game made from a TV show or a blockbuster movie is almost always disappointing. its like the company rushes and throws a game together because of popularity and marketing time frames. It usually gets decent reviews due to fan favorites but for someone that is not familiar with the series or show more than likely will not find any entertainment value whatsoever.