Rate the trophy difficulty...  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.81

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Vote is a 2.

I think this game was easy even on "Shark" the only problem i have and thats why i gave it a 2 and not a 1 was chapter 7 spot lights try to dodge them and not been seen.

I had it do it about 5 time :D. All together not a bad game could of been better though.

• 2 weeks later...

I give this game a 1. There is really nothing hard about getting a platinum in this game. I loved the Prison Break show so I decided to try this game. I enjoyed the game but it was a very easy platinum. Trophies pop for almost everything you do!

My rating is a 2 also. This is a very poor game IMO, very boring and repetative. Got my plat last night after about 15hrs of gameplay, non of the trophies are hard. Invisable is a right pain in he ass as the checkpoints are terrible, specially at the end of chapter 7. I recomend you play on shark 1st time round as you will end up with over 80% of the trophies from that then it's just a case of relayin the game unfortunately again in guppy 4 ur invisable trophy. Very dissapointed!!! Glad I only rented it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave it a 3.

The only part that sucks is that when you do get caught, you basically have to quit the game and then go back in -- that's the only way to not glitch the Invisible trophy. And it's annoying when you get caught 10 times in a row.

Other than that, the only other challenge is earning $5000 & beating up 100 people, but those are just time-consuming.

• 4 weeks later...