Invisible trophy

Sharky

Anyone know what the deal is with this trophy?

Figured you cant 'load last checkpoint' whenever you get seen, as it doesnt work. But surely if you choose to 'restart chapter' or even exit the game and pick 'chapter select' then this should still enable the trophy?

Read some places that have said that neither works - if you get seen you gotta start a whole new game? :mad: Sure some guys have it, so wondering what the best working methods are?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I did it. After completing my shark playthrough I deleted the game save and then started a new game on guppy. Everytime I was spotted I would XMB quit game and then start up again. You would start from the last save point which would occasionally be before you were spotted. Using this got me the trophy yesterday and the platinum.

Yeah see my method was based around what I read on our sister site (360 achievements) whereby loading last checkpoints were not contributing towards the trophy so they went to the dashboard and loaded up again.

Honestly it may sound complicated but it's not, very simple and as I say I know it works 100% as I used it yesterday!

Double post ftl. Invisible is pretty easy afterall, as already said lol, just did it straight without gettin spotted, so it didnt matter on method anyway.

If you've done the game on Shark already and no all the spots then it's a cakewalk.

Chapter 7 is the slightest of challenges, not only avoiding flood lights but its also the longest (for Prison Break anyway :p).

Yeah the spolights are the only tricky thing when going for invisible, if your playing through on guppy the guards and npcs posistions are on the map so it's easy to avoid them.

I dont think the chapter select will work. It's not needed, the game only has 9 chapters and takes such a small amount of time to play through again if you need invisible.

Just an FYI for those going for the invisible trophy:

1) Do it on Guppy, don't bother with it on Shark. On Guppy you can literally be right beside the guards for 2-3 seconds without penalty.

2) If you press X after being caught, don't sweat it. It doesn't count until you reach the next checkpoint. Exit the game, reload and try again.

nice to se you finaly got it :) i just hope i can get mine now just not fancy going through it again to do Stealth Trophy do you have to quit back to main dashboard or just to game menu ?

thanks its just i read another post and he says they you just quit to game main menu.

I can confirm that you have to do all chapters in a new game , replaying using Chapters won't give you the invisible trophy plus that if you got spotted by guard , lights and SNIPERS won't give you the trophy , I have completed the gae on gubby without being seend but the snipers in CH4 saw me but I was covering myself :\ and it counted I thought snipers doesnt count now I have to play the game all over again

• 2 weeks later...
i had to do chapter 7 over 23 tries so far ughh this is ticking me off >.<

I feel you man I'm super pissed I'm going on 3 days now none stop over and over, over again in this chapter 7 , I'm stuck after I go in the walk thru the toilet and make it on to yard up the roof to get my prison records, but now I just read that you have to start a new game you can't just do it from the chapters section?

do you think just doing each chapter via the chapter select option will work?

Yup.

I got my trophy by going to chapter selection and play the game on guppy. Whenever I got caught, I would quit the game by going to my XMB (Cross Media Bar.) If you start the game again, just press continue, and it will go back to where you were. So you only have to go to Chapter Selection once ;)

Any tips on how to get up on the roof on chapter 7? those damn spotlights keep catching me

They are really easy! When on the roof, press L1 once, so you can stand up. There is no one that can hear you. Go stand on the right of the roof behind those objects. Look at the pattern of the lights and you can easily pass them ;)

Yup.

I got my trophy by going to chapter selection and play the game on guppy. Whenever I got caught, I would quit the game by going to my XMB (Cross Media Bar.) If you start the game again, just press continue, and it will go back to where you were. So you only have to go to Chapter Selection once ;)

They are really easy! When on the roof, press L1 once, so you can stand up. There is no one that can hear you. Go stand on the right of the roof behind those objects. Look at the pattern of the lights and you can easily pass them ;)

I started my invisable trophy playhrough using chapter select and it worked, pretty frustrating when u get caught and u have 2 quit the game and reload it time and time again but needs must.

When I got on the roof on chapter 7 I hid behind the objects 2 my right and watched the spotlights, when both spotlights r 2gether then it's time 2 make ur move. There is a window in the middle of the building with the lights off, u will have 2 use this 1. When the spotlights go past u together run 2 this window and start 2 climb, when on top of this window u will have crawl 2 ur right under the spotlights and windows with the light on, when the spotlights pass u climb 2 the top of the building, when u get 2 the top the next bit is another story, hope this helps!!!

I started my invisable trophy playhrough using chapter select and it worked, pretty frustrating when u get caught and u have 2 quit the game and reload it time and time again but needs must.

When I got on the roof on chapter 7 I hid behind the objects 2 my right and watched the spotlights, when both spotlights r 2gether then it's time 2 make ur move. There is a window in the middle of the building with the lights off, u will have 2 use this 1. When the spotlights go past u together run 2 this window and start 2 climb, when on top of this window u will have crawl 2 ur right under the spotlights and windows with the light on, when the spotlights pass u climb 2 the top of the building, when u get 2 the top the next bit is another story, hope this helps!!!

Those spotlights are really easy. Just stand up, watch the paterns, and run for it :) You can run since no one can hear you ;)

• 3 weeks later...

if i got shot by the sniper after tackling the guy out of the window on th QTE's does that count as getting caught ? and also i got spotted in chapter 1, quit from the start menu not from the XMB and still got the ninja trophy so im pretty sure u can quit from pressing start and returning to the menu to get the invisible trophy.. any help on the sniper question would help thanks.....