Does this game get better?

SanctaShiza

PoP= Good, or bad?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. PoP= Good, or bad?

• Good!
    • Okay...
    • Bad!

I kind of just started this game but I have had it for about 4-5 months. I haven't really played it because I don't especially enjoy it as much as i did the previous three. Can anyone tell me if the game improves or not? Because currently I believe this isn't a very entertaining game due to the lack of difficulty and lack of hordes of enemies.

Thanks.

I kind of just started this game but I have had it for about 4-5 months. I haven't really played it because I don't especially enjoy it as much as i did the previous three. Can anyone tell me if the game improves or not? Because currently I believe this isn't a very entertaining game due to the lack of difficulty and lack of hordes of enemies.

Thanks.

I thought it was a very good game. But odds are that if you don't like it after 4 months, you won't ever like it. It's a different game, for sure. I enjoyed breaking the monotony for this game.

Mt two cents: I thought it was an ok game. I didn't find it as great as other people have made it out to be, but it certainly wasn't a bad game. I wasn't crazy about the new art style to begin with, but I got used to it and ended up kind of liking it in the end. The game is basically the same throughout. There aren't that many enemies. You have the same six fights over and over again. To me, the platforming was too simple. I found myself bored most of the time. I didn't enjoy it as much as the Sands of Time or even Prince of Persia Classic on PSN.

• 2 weeks later...

I know that it's in the same franchise as the first 3 PoP games, but try to approach it without comparing it to them. I get annoyed when people go "OMG ITS NOT LIEK THE FIRST GAMES IT SUCKS" because it isn't supposed to be like the first games, it's a reinvention of the series and a chance for the franchise to be pushed into a new console generation.

I loved the new art style and thought while it was particularly easy, it was one of those games where I could just play it and unwind without getting stressed or annoyed. As the developers of the game have stated, it's more of an experience than a traditional game in the sense of the word, and while I know that many people won't like that (and it's fine and everything, each to his own) it would be nice if people could appreciate the game for what it is and what it does rather than what it isn't, what it doesn't do similar to other games and what it hasn't got (higher difficulty, more enemies). It's a relaxing, beautiful looking game and I think if you go into it with an open mind you might really enjoy it.

I voted good. I truly liked this game and it was fun. Not difficult at all if that means anything. The storyline was enough entertainment for me. And yes it's somewhat true your going to be doing the same kind of fights over and over but I didn't play this game for the fights. It was for the story. So really it depends on what your looking for in terms of entertainment of this game. I'd say it's at least worth what it requires, just a couple playthroughs. If you've had the game for this long you might as well get your moneys worth.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know what it was about Prince of Persia but it had me hooked. The basic outline of the game is a series of areas some of which look relatively identical. I found the collecting of the light seeds to be a real reward but in all honesty the game was rather repetitive and no where near as good as it could have been, still a great experience however.