XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > P (PS3) > Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Old 12-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #11 (permalink)

I am having the same problems with almost every fight.
Every time i encounter more than 2 enemies i am sure to loose massive amounts of health, and i haven't got used to deal with it.
Not to mention the golem bitches... and i haven't reached the golem boss because when i do i will destroy my sixaxis and the tv for sure.....

What is the tip for dealing with those golems ? even if i slow down time , they will not die in the first try and i can not dodge when he tries to get me.

I just think that i am used to very acessible difficulties when it comes to prince of persia and i had played this on PS2, but only in normal mode.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Yeah I am not a fan of the fighting style in this game. Like mentioned earlier, enemies/bosses are CHEAP. Unblockable attacks (like that kick) are just utterly stupid.

Hope this game gets better....but so far I am just forcing my way through it. Sands of Time was much better IMO.
graffix13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:53 PM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kitrow

Shadee is one if the easiest bosses in the game. Fat guys in steel bikinis in the library are far more difficult, they just dont dying :-/

Last edited by Kitrow; 12-25-2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: location
Kitrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

I think some people is overeacing with this game dificult. Sure, you take more damage on hard on it takes more for you to kill your enemies, but is not that hard. Of course, if you have played the first one (sands of time) first, you will noticeb this game is not as smashing buttons as the first was, u need more technique for this game. Also, why, if you have such a bad time with the game on hard, try playing on normal, or even easy first to get used to the fighing sistem and knowing the game, anyway, if you want the plat, you will have to play the other dificulties, trophies won't stack.

Thanks for the awesome signature Setsuna!
kyorml007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

beat her my first try on hard, blocked all her attacks, she only kicked me like 2 or 3 times and for that I used my sand tanks. Shes not that difficult and didn't even kicked ones at kaleenas hands.
Ivan86 is offline   Reply With Quote