Prince of Persia HD trilogy worth it for $20?

Noticed its $20 and "low stock" at gamestop, played the first and third on the PS2 - had game ending glitches at the 50% mark so I never got to beat them.

(PoP:SOT - At a save point i'd just fall over dead after reload, every time. PoP:T2T - Boss fight wouldnt let me progress no matter what)

So, I'm curious, is the trilogy worth it, despite all the glitches I'm reading about, for $20?

I understand you want opinion on if it is a good game... however, think back to a game that other eople told you was a GREAT kickass game... until YOU played it, only to find it was pure shit.

This is why I RARELY leave my opinion on any said game on these type of threads. You may get 50+ posts saying this game is fantastic, until YOU play it though I wouldnt trust the opinion of other people. I would rent it & play it on a seperate account name as not to add it to your trophy list (if that would bother you). I had people tell me that God of War was great... I liked the graphics but after seeing it & wathing someone who knew what they were doing struggle I realized I would just get pissed off with it.

The deal is good, but the games aren't so good, especially WW: it sucks and is the worst game I ever played (I gave it a 10 out of 100 rating here on ps3t).

I never completed to plat the trilogy, because after 3 run on WW after a whole year I'm not ready atm to take another PoP game in consideration.

So I don't realy know if Two Thrones is good or not; SoT is fair, but not great nor shit, while WW... well, I said it already :p

Edited by Nathan Corso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't comment on the last two games, but the first is a giant-sized turd. I can't figure out why so many people like this confused mess. Terrible camera, mediocre controls, and idiotic AI for enemies makes for frustrating gaming.

Easy trophies, though.

For an HD game, I think they could fix these issues before releasing this game... I'm not a fan either. It looks exact thesame like the PS2 game. Only the 3D makes it better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think maybe not the greatest games of all time, but they are good games in their own right. extrangely, my favorite is the second one, and i know is the less liked game of the 3. for 20 bucks, i think is worth it, you get 3 games, and you get 3 easy (if a bit anoying the 2nd and 3rd) plats

• 9 months later...