12 hour time limit

magifyre

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I'm not sure...I would just save and exit to the main screen just to be safe. It's pretty easy to beat in the time limit if you don't waste time searching for seeds (or doing the combat trophies)

I don't understand how you can complete the game so quickly without getting the seeds, because I had to search until I had almost every seed from the areas i'd completed just to get the final power. It felt like I wasted hours, so I don't know how I could complete the game in time.

I have to do a second play through anyway because Elika has saved me way more than 100 times and I need to do the 14 hit combo when the enemies are easier.

• 1 month later...
I don't understand how you can complete the game so quickly without getting the seeds, because I had to search until I had almost every seed from the areas i'd completed just to get the final power. It felt like I wasted hours, so I don't know how I could complete the game in time.

I have to do a second play through anyway because Elika has saved me way more than 100 times and I need to do the 14 hit combo when the enemies are easier.

My guess is by going the glitch way, just a guess from what I´ve read today

But apparently if you cut off the network when installing the game you´ll be on version 1.00. Play the game and spend lots of time and have Elika save you thousands of times. Then when you near the finish, start the game up with network on and you´ll get patch 1.01 or somethin like that, and your time and Elika saves will reset to 0.

Again, just a guess and I won´t be confirming it unless the game turns out to suck balls, but I love the PoP franchise and this looks like a sweet game so I already installed the patch and plan to do 2 playthroughs

• 1 year later...
My guess is by going the glitch way, just a guess from what I´ve read today

But apparently if you cut off the network when installing the game you´ll be on version 1.00. Play the game and spend lots of time and have Elika save you thousands of times. Then when you near the finish, start the game up with network on and you´ll get patch 1.01 or somethin like that, and your time and Elika saves will reset to 0.

Again, just a guess and I won´t be confirming it unless the game turns out to suck balls, but I love the PoP franchise and this looks like a sweet game so I already installed the patch and plan to do 2 playthroughs

Its exactly that the patch resets your death/time counters so you can do as much failing throughout the game and install patch and it resets everything what happend to me. But I was playing before the patch was released and was nearly half way through I knew I wouldn't get it because I had died over the limit and was way over 12hrs but it unlocked when I finished the game.

• 1 year later...