Sand Might and Sealed Portals

I finished my 1st playthrough on normal earlier but I didn't get either. I read in a guide there were 9 portals ? I'm sure I sealed 9. How many sand powers are there to unlock ? Has anyone else had this problem ? Or maybe I missed 1 early on :confused:

Yes there is 9 sand portals in the game, are you sure you didnt miss one? They are hard to miss. You should get the sealed portals and sand might trophies at the same time when you seal the last portal.

Yes there is 9 sand portals in the game, are you sure you didnt miss one? They are hard to miss. You should get the sealed portals and sand might trophies at the same time when you seal the last portal.

I counted 9 lol. I got both portal trophies on my easy playthrough yesterday , I guess I somehow missed 1 on my 1st playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

I must add that although their locations are impossible to miss (the story progress takes you there), it is VERY easy to forget them!

just did my first playthrough on hard, and didn't get Sealed Portals nor Sand Might, even though I do remember killing all the guardians around the portals.

it is most likely that at one of the locations, I forgot to approach the sand gate and trigger the seal cut-scene, after I cleared the area of guardians.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a similar problem.

But it can be a bug or something. I remember that one of the portals gave me "a new sand tank" when I had already all 6.

Edit:

I finished the game on easy and this time I counted the portals and what they give:

1, +1 sand tank (The Fortress)

2, +100 sand credits (Lower City)

3, The Eye of the Storm (The Balconies)

4, +1 sand tank (The Temple Rooftops)

5, +150 sand credits (The Market District)

6, The Winds of Sand (The Upper City)

7, +1 sand tank (The City Gardens)

8, +200 sand credits (The Promenade)

9, The Sand Storm (The Hanging Garden)

On hard the 8th portal was "bugged" for me, it gave another sand tank (and did not conuted as a closed portal) and the 9th portal gave the +200 sand credits. So I think better to do this trophies on easy.

Hope it helps.

Edited by SunyiSejby

• 5 months later...

But it can be a bug or something. I remember that one of the portals gave me "a new sand tank" when I had already all 6.

Edit:

I finished the game on easy and this time I counted the portals and what they give:

On hard the 8th portal was "bugged" for me, it gave another sand tank (and did not conuted as a closed portal) and the 9th portal gave the +200 sand credits. So I think better to do this trophies on easy.

Hope it helps.

Thank you for the recommandation. I got also a extra sand tank....I'll get the two trophies when i play the easy mode....

• 2 months later...

when you you get this Trophy

im fighting the Vizier now and it has not unlocked for me?

i have not activated any cheat code and i have sealed every Sand Portal that came my way,

i have 3 sand powers

rewind time

slow time

sand bomb kinda of thingy

i have all 6 sand slots unlocked,

i have received 3 different times 100,150, 200 sand credits from the Portals

What am i missing?

i do remember this though, maybe thats it?

Edited by StarGate55555

• 2 years later...

Just sealed the last portal & both trophies did not pop. Just as you guys, I got additional sand tank when I was already at max sand tanks available. Hope this glitch will not affect my other playthroughs.

Edit: seems like those 2 trophies are glitched when playing on hard only, so no need to panic when you don't get them even if you seal all portals. I got them on my 2nd (Normal) playthrough. I think it's worth mentioning in the guide.

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Edit:

Hope it helps.

That happened to me twice, on my hard and easy playthrough. My normal playthrough was Ok, so I got the trophy.