Rate the trophy difficulty...  

150 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.88

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this game is not only the easiest of the trilogy,but the easiest pop overall (and remember,you couldn't even die in pop 2008)

there are no collectables like in sot or ww,you can stealthkill or avoid almost every enemy,there are no difficult combat related trophies like in forgotten sands

i got the final boss on hard on my 2nd try with 4 sand tanks left,i was like "what,that's it?"

1 point for figuring out the twins battle (most frustrating part in the game) and 1 more for the boring additional playthroughs,but at least this game is way shorter than warrior within

• 2 weeks later...

Does giving a game a low rating make you feel superior? 2/10 is just rediculous! Hard mode on the game is actually 'hard' with each boss being a challenge. Sand Snake is a headache. I have platinumed all five POP games and this is probably the hardest. I give it 7.

this game is not only the easiest of the trilogy,but the easiest pop overall (and remember,you couldn't even die in pop 2008)

there are no collectables like in sot or ww,you can stealthkill or avoid almost every enemy,there are no difficult combat related trophies like in forgotten sands

i got the final boss on hard on my 2nd try with 4 sand tanks left,i was like "what,that's it?"

1 point for figuring out the twins battle (most frustrating part in the game) and 1 more for the boring additional playthroughs,but at least this game is way shorter than warrior within

I gave it a 4. Hard was easier than SoT normal mode. Didn't have any problem with Sand Snake either.

To me this was the hardest out of the 4 “Sands” games. The Forgotten Sands was the easiest (3), followed closely by the Sands of Time (4). Warrior Within was noticeably harder (7) and the Two Thrones was harder yet (8). The Sand Snake was a big PITA due to how many times I had to XMB quit to get it.

I guess they don't say “to each his own” for no reason :)

BTW, I haven't platinumed either TT or WW yet, but I'm only missing one trophy in each (Fighter & Mortal respectively), so I figure getting those will not affect my perception of the difficulty :D

Edited by dmapr

Just got the (P) ! :dance:

Anyway, the overall difficulty of this game is between Sands of Time and Warrior Within. I would have give it a 6 then. But the 'Sand Snake' trophy was a real pain to get. So I give it a 7. Good franchise but too bad the HD remakes were full of freezes, glitches, bugs, etc. :(

Just got the (P) ! :dance:

Anyway, the overall difficulty of this game is between Sands of Time and Warrior Within. I would have give it a 6 then. But the 'Sand Snake' trophy was a real pain to get. So I give it a 7. Good franchise but too bad the HD remakes were full of freezes, glitches, bugs, etc. :(

True dat :( Luckily I only had one glitch in SoT and a couple in WW, but the TT (probably due to my XMB quitting all the time) had frozen countless times on me. BTW, Blu-Ray copy here -- not sure if the PSN version is much different in that regard.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 7 . On my first run through on normal I found the game very difficult . But after I had mastered the controls my easy run through took less than 24 hours ( not 24 hours of play time lol ). I was very surprised at my Hard run through I found it super easy and destroyed the 3 main bosses 1st time.

Sand Snake is why I voted 7 , I completed easy without dying and didn't get the trophy. So I had to do a 4th play through and to be sure I got it I backed up after every single save point. I also avoided using rewind which made me have to reload a lot lol , it was a grind so glad I got PLATINUM :D

• 2 weeks later...