Realistically how fast can this game be platted?

well if you live in the US

you can buy it from a GameStop store used and if you dont like it or have finished what you needed to do you can return it within 7 days and get full refund

NOTE: keep in mind it must be a USED copy

as it comes to your question

You need at least 3 playthroughs, first one (on hard) should take you the longest,

the 2nd and 3rd playthrough should be pretty fast.

but it would still take you some time

about 15 hours to plat on just The 2 Thrones alone not counting the other 2

well if you live in the US

you can buy it from a GameStop store used and if you dont like it or have finished what you needed to do you can return it within 7 days and get full refund

NOTE: keep in mind it must be a USED copy

as it comes to your question

You need at least 3 playthroughs, first one (on hard) should take you the longest,

the 2nd and 3rd playthrough should be pretty fast.

but it would still take you some time

about 15 hours to plat on just The 2 Thrones alone not counting the other 2

Yeah thats my plan, I bought it from then. I've platted 1&2 just this one left.

But Im sick to death of PoP and it's constant glitches. & I got R3 to play so don't wanna waste a whole day and a headache when I cant make the dead line.

Yeah thats my plan, I bought it from then. I've platted 1&2 just this one left.

But Im sick to death of PoP and it's constant glitches. & I got R3 to play so don't wanna waste a whole day and a headache when I cant make the dead line.

well let me tell you the order of how fast you can achieve a plat

Sands of Time-- fastest (~10 hours)

The 2 Thrones--longer (~15 hours)

Warrior Within-- the longest (~20 hours)

the hours are just my opinion (not official)

so seeing as how you have completed the longest and shortest time; you have the medium one remaining

Edited by StarGate55555

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

15 hours is an optimistic estimate. My first playthrough on Hard took maybe 10-12 hours? Probably spent an hour on that damned Twin Boss fight and lost some time due to crashes. I earned all trophies bar Easy, Medium, Sand Snake and the Sand Credits. I'm tearing through the game on Medium now, but I don't see that I'll be able to beat it in less than about 6 hours. Same again on Easy, maybe 5 hours if you avoid fights. Plus Credit grinding. I think it's a 20-25 hour plat.

15 hours is an optimistic estimate. My first playthrough on Hard took maybe 10-12 hours? Probably spent an hour on that damned Twin Boss fight and lost some time due to crashes. I earned all trophies bar Easy, Medium, Sand Snake and the Sand Credits. I'm tearing through the game on Medium now, but I don't see that I'll be able to beat it in less than about 6 hours. Same again on Easy, maybe 5 hours if you avoid fights. Plus Credit grinding. I think it's a 20-25 hour plat.

Yeah on my Normal playthrough and I am tearing through it cos I know what to do but you are right, 15 hours is way optimistic!