does anybody elses game freeze

• 2 weeks later...
Its happened to me three times in 15 minutes. Any advice?

Yes. Apparently someone (posted in another thread) has found something to avoid the freezes : simply go offline while playing the game.

I haven't tried personally yet but some other users said it worked for them so I'll definitely try it next time. Maybe this tip will work for you too. ;)

Yes. Apparently someone (posted in another thread) has found something to avoid the freezes : simply go offline while playing the game.

I haven't tried personally yet but some other users said it worked for them so I'll definitely try it next time. Maybe this tip will work for you too. ;)

Thanks, I'll try that and post back if it works.

Haven't froze yet, but i've encountered a glitch. Enemies disappeared off my screen, then the screen went black. Could still see my health bar and sands, and I was eventually killed.

After I was killed i was able to hit Retry and the black screen was gone, but the prince and Farrah's characters were all effed, the prince's head was like stretched to the corner of the screen along with other body parts, same for Farrah xD

• 2 weeks later...

The game did freeze once on me. When I entered a room with enemies, the camera takes a tour of the room before you are in control again. I just started to push some buttons before the animation was finished and it froze on me...

Otherwise I didn't have any problems yet.

I have the same problem, not only freezing (had it more then 5 times), but also other strange things like CogniVision said. Playing offline seems to be a good option, so I'm gonna try that for sure, thanks for the tip!

By the way, the trophy for getting the 2nd sword didn't pop up, I've never had that before in all the other games I've ever played... I was so stupid to save afterwards and overwrite the save file from before.... Don't know if the freezing problem has something to do with it? :(

Edited by Pijja82

• 1 month later...
I can confirm that when you're playing offline you encounter no freezes. I've been playing for a couple of hours offline now and no new freeze. :dance:

I'll have to give that a try, thanks for the tip. I've been getting freezes left and right, of course they never happen just after a save point lol or :mad:

• 3 weeks later...