Rate the trophy difficulty...  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10-frustrating as shiz i got stuck 7 years ago and again last night at first buddha statue

Not a chance. Obviously not going to vote until I have platinum, but I managed to complete the game in under 5 hours when it was first released. Potentially the longest trophy is the one for playing 10 hours, even after two playthroughs!

Not a chance. Obviously not going to vote until I have platinum, but I managed to complete the game in under 5 hours when it was first released. Potentially the longest trophy is the one for playing 10 hours, even after two playthroughs!

Switch off the controller shutdown after 10 min, let the game unpaused and go to work. When you're back, problem solved :p

Just got the Game Master trophy without too much hassle. I strongly advise two playthroughs with your under 20 rewinds run second. It will save you a lot of headaches and possibly the price of a new controller. You'll also probably enjoy the game more, if this is your first exposure to it.

Just got the plat, and I voted a 3, though this is largely because I played through the game multiple times last gen. Anyone just coming to this game now would probably find it more in the 4-5 range, solely because of the Game Master trophy.

Edited by MutableNando

I give it a 3. I had never played it before and once you get used to the fighting style, it's not that hard. Plus it's a short game.

Use a walkthrough, get all the collectibles and do the less than 20 rewinds on the first playthrough, that way you don't have to do the entire game again. I only had to play for another hour and a half on a new game to get the 10 hour and 200 rewinds trophies.

I voted a 1!!!

There isnt a remotly hard trophy in this game, i got evrything in 1st play except 10hr and 200 rewinds had to play from an old save but was easy as i rememberd where all the sand clouds were for the 200 rewinds and just left it idle on longest save for 10 hr trophy

Super easy plat easier than terminator!!!

I vote a 3. Only part that took me a few tries was on the elevator towards the end of the game. The guide I was using was missing a sand cloud and a health power up so I had to go back to my prison save to get them but it didn't increase my difficulty factor at all, just my fustration. Very easy, quick plat. Took me 9 hours then I just let the game sit for an extra hour for the 10 hour trophy.

Never played the game before on its original release. Gave this a 3. Enjoyable game and pretty simple enough once you get a idea of how to beat the never ending army of bad guys. Not rewinding time was easy enough, but rewinding time 200+ times was kinda boring on the 2nd runthrough. Nothing worse than doing a huge section and your ps3 freezing. Seemed to happen alot on this game. Easy platinum.

it's pop,if you played one,you played them all

it didn't age well though,the camera is terrible,often you don't see where you have to jump,ending with your death most of the time,which wouldn't be that bad if you were not trying to rewind only 20 times

the combat was terrible 10 years ago already,awful hit detection,often cheap ai that won't let you get up again and keeping farah alive is a pain

i got the european disc version and haven't encountered a single freeze