Any tips on that last sand enemies battle?

I'm somehow really struggling with the last battle against the sand enemies, it's the one immediately after Farah falls to her death...

No matter what I do, those bird guys just keep on coming... and coming... they always manage to surround me and knock me to the ground, and then it's just impossible for me to get up again, and get away from them.

It's becoming really frustrating!

Any tips on how to survive this battle would be helpful!

Thanks!

I'm somehow really struggling with the last battle against the sand enemies, it's the one immediately after Farah falls to her death...

No matter what I do, those bird guys just keep on coming... and coming... they always manage to surround me and knock me to the ground, and then it's just impossible for me to get up again, and get away from them.

It's becoming really frustrating!

Any tips on how to survive this battle would be helpful!

Thanks!

If I recall, immediately after Farah falls to her death and the Prince goes ape shit, he goes ape shit on those big heavily armored guys, there are no birds.......

If I recall, immediately after Farah falls to her death and the Prince goes ape shit, he goes ape shit on those big heavily armored guys, there are no birds.......

I know there are no birds in that section, that's why I said bird guys. I meant the big sand enemies that carry the heavy swords and that have sort of like feathers on their heads. That's why I called them 'bird guys'...

I know there are no birds in that section, that's why I said bird guys. I meant the big sand enemies that carry the heavy swords and that have sort of like feathers on their heads. That's why I called them 'bird guys'...

Well the easiest way to beat them is to use your :triangle: on them. The map is a big circle with pillars that you can climb, so if you do run low on health, climb the pillars and lure them away from the fountain, quickly run to the fountain to heal. Dont let go of R1 if you are not attacking.

Overall, just be patient.

• 4 months later...

this Level is really Easy if you know what you're doing. I did it on my first try & you know what? I never ever played a POP game Prior to this. :D

Note - after you get the final Sword Upgrade, its a 1 hit kill.

Keep rolling over by pressing the :ls: + the :cross: Button on a Circular Motion, look for an Enemy caught of guard, kill him & then Repeat the whole process again. Hold :r1: to defend as soon as you find yourself surrounded by a few Enemies, Move to clear before they gang up on you. also hit them with :triangle: Button to freeze the Enemy. use this move really carefully as you only get a limited number of sand power & it takes a while to refill them.