POP PSN Version Vs. Retail??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Just started up this game today. I have played these PoP games on the PC when they got released. A friend had these on his PSN account and shared them on my PS3. Should be fun to replay these games again I thought for trophies etc. But I noticed that the graphics in this game doesn't look as good as it was on PC or it could just be me and for it being a really old game :D?

Also had my first freeze <_< at the first fountain... I really dislike freezes :/ Max Payne 3 mp was annoying as hell with freezing alot..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
wow you guys werent kidding. just bought the psn version and playing sot.

it froze when you go in the curtains before the game even begins lol then it froze again on my way to the dagger of time. how do they get away with releasing shit like this

Exact same thing happened to me just yesterday. I deleted it and reloaded the game and so far it's working fine....

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Played the disc version of The Sands of Time and had no problems whatsoever with the exception of falling through the floor once and having Farah's character model stretch out during the bath house section but this was fixed after a reload.