David and Goliath help

Here is the description from my guide that is pretty much done.

David And Goliath – Finish 5 titans with the Aerial Slash.

These are first encountered in the ‘Ruins Of Rekem’ section. The titans come out of the ground and wield a club/sword like weapon in one hand. To be able to perform an aerial slash on the titan you firstly need to get its life down to less than halfway, just do this by attacking it in any way you choose. When you see the titan kneel down on one knee you know it is time to do the aerial slash.

To initiate the move simply press :cross: when next to the titan to jump up onto it, then press :square:. The prince will then jump up ready to strike, when you see his sword flash with a bright shine press :square: again & this will finish the titan off.

I believe I counted 7 titans through the story mode so you can miss 2 and still get the trophy. If you missed a couple however then don’t worry because you can get another chance at killing more in the challenge mode that is located in the main menu.

Edited by Rockets

You beat me to it in answering his question, looks like guide competition is looming :/

yh lol. Mine just took longer to post because I have written quite a bit more, plus I had other things to do on here first :)

Your roadmap is very good though & I can't really be bothered to do one. So I would rather have my guide used (as we all would like our own :p) but have your roadmap.

Ohwell, guess i'm gonna have to finish mine :)

yh lol. Mine just took longer to post because I have written quite a bit more, plus I had other things to do on here first :)

Your roadmap is very good though & I can't really be bothered to do one. So I would rather have my guide used (as we all would like our own :p) but have your roadmap.

Ohwell, guess i'm gonna have to finish mine :)

Sure thing take the Roadmap. I don't think I'm going to update my guide again because yours pretty much addresses the entire game's mechanics and I can't improve much on that and I've hit the character limits in each of the posts. Kudos for that :)

Edited by yewjhin

• 1 month later...

Is there a known glitch with this trophy? I've beaten the game and still didn't get the trophy, so I have played the tides and timed challenges at least ten times, killing the final Titan with the aerial slash. The first five or so times i tried it i saved the titan for last... Is it an issue of the kills not registering? I want to start a new game to get the last two trophies i need, aside from this David and Goliath trophy... But if i start a new game won't i lose access to the challenges? I don't know if i want the platinum bad enough to play through the entire game again...

I've been trying to do this but having trouble. When I get their health below halfway the Titan kneels down, so I get behind it and press X, then I jump on his back and the Prince immediately jumps back off again. I've tried to press square immediately after jumping on its back but he just jumps off again.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Any tips??

I've been trying to do this but having trouble. When I get their health below halfway the Titan kneels down, so I get behind it and press X, then I jump on his back and the Prince immediately jumps back off again. I've tried to press square immediately after jumping on its back but he just jumps off again.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong. Any tips??

When the prince is in the air wait for his sword to "shine" then immeadiately hit square.

• 10 months later...
Is there a known glitch with this trophy? I've beaten the game and still didn't get the trophy, so I have played the tides and timed challenges at least ten times, killing the final Titan with the aerial slash. The first five or so times i tried it i saved the titan for last... Is it an issue of the kills not registering?

I have the same issue. I'm trying over and over and I didn't find a way to fix it. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Is there a known glitch with this trophy? I've beaten the game and still didn't get the trophy, so I have played the tides and timed challenges at least ten times, killing the final Titan with the aerial slash. The first five or so times i tried it i saved the titan for last... Is it an issue of the kills not registering? I want to start a new game to get the last two trophies i need, aside from this David and Goliath trophy... But if i start a new game won't i lose access to the challenges? I don't know if i want the platinum bad enough to play through the entire game again...

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've done all challenges near 20 times each and I didn't manage to get the f******* trophy. Help!!1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...