"acrobat"!! Help!

Hey what your doing wrong is that you have to jump on them continuously without touching the ground. This is easy to do when you have a whole bunch of guys grouped together. Keep pressing jump on towards another and you will keep hopping from one head to another. I did this when you first get a group of sand monsters that consist only of the skeletons and the guys without shields. If you still need help message me and I could probably make a vid 4 u. :D:D:D

I used The Baths. There were a ton of easy skeletons, close together. Be careful of the guys with shields though, they'll deflect you back onto the ground. But the fire dudes will create new spawns of the easy guys, so kill the shield morons first, then just jump and jump, and jump. Took me a ton of tries, but in 10 or so minutes, trophy appeared.

Hey again. Right after you unleash solomon's army you will get into the stables and have to fight a whole bunch of the skeleton guys. wait till the all group together give a few seconds. Then start doing the jump. Make sure to go in a different direction each time. I got it on my second try right now.

Edited by Emazing

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't get this no matter how hard I try, even tried it after I beat the game in the challenge mode. I just don't get it. It's the only thing standing between me and my platinum! If anyone wants to make a vid... my email is ambino_ps3@yahoo.com or tell me if there's an easy one on youtube cause I can't find one. Thanks!

Got it :D In the stables all the guys are easy ones, just keep jumping back and forth, no real skill needed, I was just an idiot :p

Edited by Ambino

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Best way to do this is find a bunch of guys and then press up on your Left stick :ls::cross: then down on your left stick:ls::cross:. Jumping on the same 2 guys back and forth. it will net you your trophy.

I was trying this last night in the location listed in the guide (mobile tower with 10 easy soldiers in the beginning) and had no success. The prince keeps jumping onto the wall.

How do you "jump on the same two guys back and forth"? I've been trying, but the prince wants to jump sideways or forward. In fact, he seems preprogrammed to go forward no matter which direction I push :ls:. Very annoying, stupid trophy.

• 4 months later...
I used The Baths. There were a ton of easy skeletons, close together. Be careful of the guys with shields though, they'll deflect you back onto the ground. But the fire dudes will create new spawns of the easy guys, so kill the shield morons first, then just jump and jump, and jump. Took me a ton of tries, but in 10 or so minutes, trophy appeared.

Kill the three shield guys, lure to the beginning location for a decent camera spot. Practice jumping in a circle. As soon as you land hit X. While in the air, rotate camera 90 degrees for next landing. Takes some practice but worked for me as I had trouble with this trophy. Lots of enemies makes this location desirable.

I want 5 minutes with the jackass who came up with this idea and just whoop him.