Rate the trophy difficulty...  

559 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_3.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.95

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the plat. Short, easy, and enjoyable. Perfect game for trophy hunters.

Btw, all the trophies look identical for this game.. Even the platinum. Ubisoft so lazy.. tsk tsk

Edited by Usuyami

@Usuyami: All in all, how many hours did it take you to platinum the game?

Hmm, probably about 10 hours. If I had known there wasn't a timer on the saves for this game, I would've kept track myself. If you know what to do and skip all the cutscenes, the platinum will probably only take you about 6 hours. I unlocked all of the trophies but Completist and Prince of Tides in 1 playthrough. Then played the Enemy Tides Challenge 6 times for the remaining two trophies.

Edited by Usuyami

I gave it a four.

I was going to give it a three, but I realised that it's got a few missable trophies and unless you have the foresight to look for a sarcophagus guide online, replying the game for them makes it somewhat of an annoyance.

This game also, by far, has the worst trophy images. The first PS3 PoP game had fantastic trophies and it's platinum is easily my favourite plat image. They didn't even bother to change the colour to represent bronze, silver, gold and plat, it's all the same image, the same colour.

Edited by SaberBlade

I gave this game a 4, mostly because of all the sarcophagus that you need to find (which your unlikely to without a guide) i need to do another playthrough with one of the guides here to get em all...other than that & nice chilled out game to play that you don't need to think to hard about...perfect for a Sunday!

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Formless11.png "] http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Formless11.png [/url]

I also gave this game a 2 because the combat was easy, just hammer :square: a bunch and that's pretty much it. The Challenge mode with the 8 waves of enemies was over in 6 minutes after I finished the game.

Thanks Usuyami. I'll give the game a rental then. No need to spend $60 on something I'll de done with in 8-10 hours.

That is what I did. I rented it from GameFly, and was done withing 8 hours with the (P).

I give it a 2. Very easy/short game which can be platted on the easiest difficulty. Plus you only have to find 20 something collectibles which is WAY better than those damn 1001 lightseeds from the other one. Overall, great weekend rental, and a pretty decent game too. Took about 7-8hrs tops to beat it. Skip the cutsceens and you could do it a lot faster.