got walkthrough? glitch

k well i got all of them im really sure. and i deleted my "autosave" in saved data utility but i kept me back up autosave so i continued from there. well it gave me a checkpoint so i went back to #18 cuz thts the one i needed after the checkpoint when i went to #21 i never got it should i just start a new game or delete my saved data and everything???

Yeah unfortunately if you dye after braking one and theres been no save point you will have to keep getting it again and again till you come to another I had backed up at #19 near the Lin Statue in the Solomans Tomb. #19 is down the side and around and I missed it which was stupid was more interested in seeing the ending of the game I had gotten the 2 after thinking that was all of them but #19 I missed.

I had died a few times after and I forgot to re get it again after each death so luckly I had my back-up didn't need a guide either just kept a look out for the blue floating things. I only realised that #19 was there after my 4th death the blue floaty things show up near back of statue hard to miss.

Only 2 more trophies for plat hard-ish ones 2 defeat Ratash without damage on mid and final battle.

• 10 months later...

I missed MOST of these during the game. I don't know how to go back!!! I only have the option for new game. My upgrades are full. I would hate to start a brand new game and have to play the WHOLE thing over again. Can anyone explain to me how to go back? I would love you forever! I just beat the game last night after a day of playing. Only missing 2 trophies. The one where you have to jump on 30 people without using time and that one. This sux :/

• 2 months later...