Player Of The Year Trophy?

TheOutlawTorn

Hi,

Has anyone got this trophy?? I've completed 3 seasons so far and can't even get a player in the team of the year let alone win the player of the year, here's break down of what I've won in the 3 seasons:

I'm playing as Manchester United

Season 1:

Won the league

Runner up in european league

knocked out of both cups

Top scorer: Rooney 49 goals from 59 games

Season 2:

2nd in the league

Won the european league

Won the league cup

knocked of of english cup

Top scorer: Rooney 52 goals from 61 games

Season 3:

Won the league

Won the european league

Runner up in both cups

Top scorer: Rooney 61 goals from 57 games (still no player of the year)

I know scoring goals alone won't get you player of the year, so am I missing something???

Sorry for the longer post:D

I'm in the same boat, started on my fourth season, have more or less won everything last three years with Liverpool and have gotten 3 Manager of the Year awards, I have half of the Premier League team of the year every year, but no player of the year. Last year it was given to some random guy that has an average form of 7!?!

I tried a new tactic this year, instead of buying players from abroad, since I had over 100,000 million pounds I bought all the best players from other english clubs to see if that helps me get it, fingers crossed.

• 1 year later...

This trophy unlocked for me in my second season at Barcelona! I've no idea why I didn't get it first time around as Messi and Villa were always getting player on the month. So I decided to break the bank and splash out £70M lol on C.Ronaldo and I won it with him in the second season. He scored in more or less every game and always had a rating of 10.

Barcelona - 4-3-3 Attacking was my formation with: Ronaldo, Messi and Villa upfront and Torres on the bench lol! Gareth Bale on the left, Ballack in the Middle and Xavi on the right. Bale also won young player of the year, was a truly unstoppable team :)

Edited by Fynn84