Premier Manager Trophy Guide and Road Map

Pesico

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Overview:

- Estimated trophy difficulty:
N/A

- Offline:

- Online:

- Approximate time to
(P)
:
N/A

- Minimum playthroughs:
5 seasons

- Missable trophies:

- Glitched trophies:

- Do cheats disable trophies?:
No cheats

- Does difficulty affect trophies?:
No

- Trophy breakdown:
(B)9
/
(S)3
/
(G)1

Introduction:

Premier Manager is a rather easy game as far as trophies are concerned. You can always re-load your save if you lose and thus, you can virtually win every game if you so wish. You have to play for 5 seasons, and that can take some time. It's possible to only see the results for each game so if you're in it just for the trophies, it will speed up the process.

Step 1: Season 1: Get most of the trophies

You should choose a club that has the highest team rating in the country you choose to play in and that is also allready qualified for the European Cup or League. In your first season, you should focus on getting the majority of the trophies. Most of them will come pretty easy. If you lose to much, exit the game without saving and then re-load your previous save. You should aim to win the League, the Domestic Cup and European League/Cup in the first season. Before any important games, save your game and then just re-load (after exiting the game) if you lose. The trophies you should focus on is "Facilities Level Up" and "Winning Streak". See the trophy guide for specifics on each trophy.

Step 2: Season 2-5: Staying with the same club and cleaning up left over trophies

If you won the League, the Domestic Cup and the European League/Cup in your first season. Most of the trophies should now be yours. What you probably still need is "Facilities Level Up" as you may still need to get approval from the Chairman to build a better stadium. Continue to focus on that. You'll also need to stay with the same club for 4 more seasons and win 100 matches as manager. Make sure to use several save slots so that if you really mess it up, you can go back. If there are any other trophies you need to get, focus on them to and refer to the trophy guide if you need specific information.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/01.jpgFirst Victory (B)

To achieve this award you need to win a competitive game, sorry Friendlies don't count.

This trophy should not be a problem at all. Just win a competitive game, either in the domestic series, cup or a European Cup game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/02.jpgManager Of The Month (B)

You will need to win a Manager Of The Month award to unlock this achievement.

This will be a lot easier if you manage a club with a high team rating. You will probably have to win all games in that month to get this or close to that.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/03.jpgDomestic Competition Success (B)

Win either a domestic league or cup competition.

Chose a team with a high team rating. I recommend saving over different save slots so that you can exit and re-load earlier saves if you lose to much.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/04.jpgCharacters Level Up (B)

Successfully increase your Coach, Scout and Physio by at least 1 level.

This will come almost automaticly as your Coach, Scout and Physio get more experience. I got this in the first season with B München. Just make sure you give them tasks to do. You can let the Coach and Physio decide theire own tasks by clicking on 'Controls Task Assignment'. The Scout has to be given tasks by you.

Coach: Hub Menu -> Coach -> Training

Scout: Hub Menu -> Scout -> Research

Physio: Hub Menu -> Physiotherapy

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickeid guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/ock.jpgFacilities Level Up (B)

Increase your Stadium, Medical Centre and Training Centre by at least 1 level.

To get this trophy, you have to increase your Stadium, Medical Centre and Traning Centre by at least 1 level.

Stadium:

From the Hub Menu (:r1) go to Manager and then Stadium. Click on :r2: and chose a level that is higher than what it is now.

Medical Centre:

From the Hub Menu (:r1) go to Physio and then Medical Centre. Click on :r2: and chose a level that is higher than what it is now.

Training Centre:

From the Hub Menu (:r1) go to Coach and then Training Centre. Click on :r2: and chose a level that is higher than what it is now.

After you do the three above, go to the Home screen and you will get a response from the Chairman of the club. If he doesn't respond, try and go for the upgrade again. He will either accept or reject your plans. If he accepts all three, it's just a matter of waiting for the constructions to finish. If he don't accept one or more of your plans, just wait and try again at a later time when you (Stadium), the Physio (Medical Centre) or the Coach (Training Centre) has increased in level. Especially a Stadium upgrade will take a long time, at least if you're managing a club that allready have a big stadium.

If you want to speed this up, make sure you go to 'Options' from the 'Hub Menu', then 'Game Settings' and have games as 'View Result Only'. If you want to see the games, you can set 'Speed' to 8.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/06.jpgPick Up And Played (B)

Complete a season with any club.

See "Loyalty"

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/07.jpgPlayer Of The Year (B)

You will need to get one of your players to win a Player Of The Year award.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/08.jpgSharp Shooter (B)

Achieved when one of your players scores 30 goals in a Season.

One of your players have to score at least 30 goals during a season. This is the total amount of goals scored in the Domestic League, Domestic Cup and European Cup. Friendlies do not count. This shouldn't be to difficult if you have a good team that participates in all three types of competitions. To make it a litte bit easier, make sure the player on your team with the most goals takes the penalties .

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/09.jpgEuropean Competition Success (B)

Achieved if you win any European cup competition.

Choose a team that is allready qualified and has a high team rating. If you lose to much, you can reload your save until you win. To do so, you have to completely exit the game and start it again.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/10.jpgWinning Streak (S)

To achieve this award you need to win 10 competitive matches in a row.

Pretty straight forward trophy. It would be best to choose a club that has a high team rating. If you're on a good streak, save after each match and if you lose, exit the game and load your previous savefile when you re-enter the game. You have to exit the game completely as there is no way to load a save while allready in a game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/ock.jpgLoyalty (S)

Stay at the same club for 5 seasons.

All you need to do is to stay at the same club for 5 seasons. Make sure you don't get fired. I recommend having a backup savefile after each season so that if you get fired, you can just load up the file again and try to do better. Be sure to check the Chairman's expectations for each season.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/12.jpgSimply The Best (S)

You will need to win a Manager Of The Year award to unlock this achievement.

To get the Manager Of The Year award, you will most likely have to do well in all competitions. Winning the league and doing well in the domestic cup and European Cup will be the focus areas to becoming Manager Of The Year.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/690/ock.jpgCenturion (G)

Achieved when you have won 100 matches.

This trophy will come over time. You need to win 100 matches. Friendlies do not count. To see your progress towards this trophy, bring up the hub menu with :r1: and then go to 'My Factfile'.

Edited by Pesico

Great guide Pesico, I was in the process of making one but there is not much point as your's is alot better. :applause:

I think you might have beat me on submitting the trophy tiles as well if you submitted them as the Character Level Up tile is submitted and I don't have it. :respect:

Thank you:)

There is a trophy tile that I didn't submit there to as I didn't get manager of the year award (won the league, cup and european league!!!). So it might be more people than us that submitted tiles.

For the 'facilities level up' trophy does anyone know a quick way/best team to choose? I've done 4 seasons with man utd and my manager level is still only level 6 n I need get to level 8 to be able to upgrade my stadium to level 8, which at my current rate of progress could take 15 or more seasons.

EDIT: Got it now and 100%. I finished the 5th season with man utd, then when my contract came up for renewal, asked for way too much money and offered to resign. Got the barnsley job n built the stadium after 2 and half seasons. I don't know if barnsley would be the best team to choose from the start though.

Edited by j_marv

For the 'facilities level up' trophy does anyone know a quick way/best team to choose? I've done 4 seasons with man utd and my manager level is still only level 6 n I need get to level 8 to be able to upgrade my stadium to level 8, which at my current rate of progress could take 15 or more seasons.

I think being a manager for a team that has a smaller stadium would be the best idea and then just speed through it.

If someone finds a team that works well for this, please share in this thread.

For Player of the Year/Manager of the Year I took Barcelona. I saved after win and reload after game lost. Won everything, Villa also scored 30+ goals (got (B) Sharp Shooter for it) and at the end of season I received (B) Player Of The Year and (S) Simply the Best trophies. Also after leveling up coach and scout I fired my physio and hired new one that needed very few exp points to go up ((B) Characters Level Up).

I noticed that physio gains more exp if u assign him tasks (like Team Focus, Team Performance etc.) manually. This forces you to assign treatment of players manually but makes his exp grow faster.

For facilities levelling up I began game with Accrington - after incomplete 1 season I have almost all funds needed to upgrade training and medical facilities. I suppose I will upgrade my stadium after second season.

I still can't get (B) Manager of the Month - no matter what I do (won everything while watching games, won everything seeing only the result), can't get it. If I lead the table, then 12th or later team manager gets it. If I drop few positions then the leader gets it. Did someone got that trophy?

Last tip: save after win, reload after lose. If you still lose (and after few reloads you always get the same result!), change the squad, save, play the game and reload if needed. Repeat until you won. Yeah, you got (S) Winning Streak in no time.

Hee guys,

This maybe a rather noob question but why is this game listed with the missing trophies? Seems to me it's complete but...i am dutch and i do smoke a lot of pot....so can someone help me connect the dots?:)

The game is listed with missing trophies because the have not been submitted or uploaded yet.

I have a different problem,

I've obtained all trophies other then improving staff level by 1. And I know I've done this as I can see, I guess it is just a glitch and that I will have to create a new game at some point and obtain it that way. But for now im having too much fun with my team.

I think being a manager for a team that has a smaller stadium would be the best idea and then just speed through it.

If someone finds a team that works well for this, please share in this thread.

Arles in French Division 1. They have a 1 star stadium to start. Here is what I did;

1) Sold some of their highest valued players, including two that went for £1.9mill and £2mill. Replaced them with freebies/cheap players.

2) Received a sponsorship of £900,000, which gave the team a balance of about £5.9mill.

3) This was enough to buy a £3mill, two star stadium, and it gets approved.

4) You'll receive some more money for TV rights or something, and in first month or two of the season, both Physio and Coach levelled up (as did Scout for trophy!). Invested in both a medical facility and training facility.

5) Play through the season. The stadium was my last one to be built (2nd Feb 2011, which is about half a season). Because of how bad the team are, when the stadium was finished, I had two points in the league and my only victory in a cup match... and I still hadn't been sacked.

So as long as you don't lose 9-0 every week, this should be easy enough to do. :D

manager of the year, i've just finished my 7th season with glasgow rangers and haven't won manager of the year yet, s. pressley of falkirk wins everything, haven't really paid much attention to the news messages but did read this. glasgow rangers have been going guns in the premier with 12 wins in a row manager S.PRESSLEY says, WTF. so every time i win manager of the month s.pressley is credited for it. hmm

That sounds really dodgy, but there are a few problems with this game. I rarely remember to save, unless I'm turning the game off, and the game froze on me the other day. :think: I had won the League Cup and still in with a shot of League, FA and Champs League. Oh well, back to pre-season I go.

As for Manager of the Year, I think it is a lot easier to get with a team with lower expectations. I won it when I won the league with Blackburn (and went out of the FA and League Cup at first step, though I made CL semi's), because they were only expected to get top half finish. The 'win-save, lose-load' tactic with a lesser team should work great. ;)

Arles in French Division 1. They have a 1 star stadium to start. Here is what I did;

1) Sold some of their highest valued players, including two that went for £1.9mill and £2mill. Replaced them with freebies/cheap players.

2) Received a sponsorship of £900,000, which gave the team a balance of about £5.9mill.

4) You'll receive some more money for TV rights or something, and in first month or two of the season, both Physio and Coach levelled up (as did Scout for trophy!). Invested in both a medical facility and training facility.

5) Play through the season. The stadium was my last one to be built (2nd Feb 2011, which is about half a season). Because of how bad the team are, when the stadium was finished, I had two points in the league and my only victory in a cup match... and I still hadn't been sacked.

So as long as you don't lose 9-0 every week, this should be easy enough to do. :D

Arles worked like a charm for the Characters & Facilities Level Up trophies. Thanks for the tip gcah.

im gonna try that nice 1 matey.only need facilties level up n character level up